Lookin for a job Or have a job opening !!!

Okay I fucking hate my new job. So if anyone is looking for an 18 y/o male worker whether it be landscaping, detailing, whatever, and pays 8.00/hr or more, hit me up. Soon.

I hate my current job. 20 y/o white male worker I can do almost anything I dabble in everything from construction, food industry, management, w/e but MUST pay 9.50/hr or more

Im about to kill co workers …28 yo male cement finisher/laborer looking for something more permanent and stable year round.

Have worked at Bp cashier-blimpie person…Toys R Us Bike assembler…Funeral Home Washing all the Companies cars…Electrical Supply Warehouse Delivering supplies,cutting wire,just all around help

Would like somethin starting atleast 11 an hour and in the south hills …businessmans neuce not gonna happen

I’m looking for a mechanical/industrial engineer who can do design work, as well as construct/fabrication.

I can push numbers and fabricate!

Anybody with a chemistry background looking or a job?

They’re hiring some lab staff where I work.

I have only been threw 1 Chem class.

but i can push some numbers

Ok, I got a FT Mon-Fri, but I’m looking for anything part time (preferrably Mon Valley area). If you know any places hiring, let me know. Trying to get caught up and I need a 2nd job to do it.

Thanks

I need a Full Time Hourly Paid Class A or B Company Driver Job.

$18 hour atleast with full benefits.

Why not mileage? I heard JB Hunt is paying pretty well these days?

Wright Automotive is looking for Technitians/Service advisors.

all stores i believe. PM me for details and i can put you in touch with someone

I am looking for a fabricator/mechanic, call for info, prefer someone close, good pay if your work is worthy… call 724-737-5088 Thanks

:rofl: :rofl: I will never ever drive again 3,000 miles a week to make $800-$1200 take home each week. :nuts: my time is priceless at home.

I did my dues in the Over the Road ( OTR )trucking industry for a year. I made Local % recentley for 3 months and VERY tired of waiting on steel mill workers being fucking LAZY!!! Not enough hours in a day to make money. hourly is the only way to go and settle with a company till retirement. I want to do
Tri-axle or local van aka BOX or even running fuel tanker delivery.

Time for a house

try pjax my brother inlaw works there

Ever try USF Holland? My father has been there about 20 years… He makes decent money, been supporting my family on it.

Company rigs, you pay for nothing (fuel, maintenance, hotel, etc). Mostly Sterling 7 Spd. Day cabs, they have a few newer Internationals and a few brand new Volvo’s (both 10 Spd). I don’t know what you’d think about that since you have your own rig and all.

I will NEVER own my rig. not worth the federal crap and other $
Do not even like class 8 trucks, let alone own one :rofl: it’s a job not a hobby.
Company driver for life, never will give into the federal/company BS and make payments on a $120,000 truck :nuts:

Sorry, I thought that was what your Freightshaker thread was about. But yeah, my suggestion would be USF Holland.

Currently looking for some-kind of part-time job. Work right now as a Window installer 2-3days a week and that takes priority, if anyone knows of anything flexible with decent pay let me know.

Aways looking for computer/networking jobs, so if you know anyone who needs computer help and don’t want to deal with big retail overcharging (aka Geek squad)… Charge reasonable hour rates. I have been working on macs/pc for over 13 years. Have gotten damn good at spyware/anti-virus removal :wink: <record of 2700+ spyware and a couple of virus infections - machine somehow survived that abuse somewhat>:bigthumb:

My company is looking for a road technician to repair appliances:

Appliance repair company is seeking an experienced full line appliance repair technician. Candidate must be able to diagnose and repair all kitchen and laundry appliances including washers, dryers, dishwashers, ranges ovens, microwaves, refrigerators and freezers. Individual must have CFC Certification.
Strong professional communication and customer service skills a must.

We offer competitive salary based on experience, medical benefits, vacation days and paid holidays. Hours for this position are Monday through Friday 8am- 4:30pm.

Background check required.