Lookin for a job Or have a job opening !!!

V is looking for work. He doesn’t always talk in third person tho. Anyhow, I’m looking for a shop to work and learn at. I’m more than likely going to be attending wyotech in a matter of time, I’d like to have some shop time under my belt before I go out there. Anyone need a guy?

Or a driver, I drive too.

Where the hell is route 8?

its in Allison Park, maybe 5 mins off the butler valley exit on the turnpike

I may make a trip out there.

Vern, #1 cochran is always looking for people @ there body shop usually.

Hmm… That happens to be much closer.

i need a job as i have lost mine as of tuesday so if anyone knows of anyplace hiring in wexford or anywhere near wexford please let me know i need a job asap looking for anything that will pay decently no less than 8.50 p/h. i have sales, cooking, customer service and automotive service exprience <----(alignments, oil changes, tires, brakes, suspension, exhaust, welding, transmission fluid and filter changes, cooling system, and motor work) if anyone knows anyone hiting please let me know by either leaving a post or even better send me a pm. thanks, rob

wanna be a dishwasher? I know dennys in cranberry needs one, they pay 9 :stuck_out_tongue:

I need a new job! If anyone is looking for or knows of someone in need of a computer networking/systems or a general IT guy then let me know. I am also open for ‘on the side’ jobs consisting of working on personal computers/laptops/printers and everything in between. I’d charge for hardware (if needed) and competitive labor fees.

Anybody with any WebSphere or Internet environment experience? We have 2 jobs reqs out there now for our team of Project managers/Release managers at Mellon BNY. We are in the big Mellon building, 1 Mellon Center. Experience and BS are required. We deploy on hundreds of Unix and Windows boxes throughout the entire company. If you are intersested PM or email me at welnick.j@mellon.com

know of any systems positions open there? i know they had at least one in the recent past but i’m not sure if they’re still looking or not. i had a staffing firm put my resume in there but the guy that was handling it got fired and i haven’t heard back since…this was a month or so ago i think maybe two. it might have been at mellon in freeport though.

What exactly do you mean by systems position? If you have any more information you can give me I can definitely pass it along. I have a spreadsheet of all the open reqs across all of IT at Mellon. Just give me more info on the position and I can look into it for you.

just wanted to say thanks to everyone that clued me in to the places that were looking for help and now thans to blk42e i now have a job thanks :bigok:

I will send you my resume via your email provided. You can then reply if you have anything that closely relates to my current position with Intergraph/PennDOT. Thanks!

w00t! Congrats!

quite a few jobs open at Expedient right now…

http://www.expedient.com/company/careers.htm

I need a job. Experience in nearly every part of a vehicle. Very computer knowledgeable . I need something that pays well since I am getting married and 3 weeks and will have a family to support soon. I guess we all have to grow up. But I’m good at everything and always willing to learn. Help me out

backseat?

:smiley: