Lookin for a job Or have a job opening !!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Anyone know of any jobs in Demolition …I have anger issues and figured this may help …Looking for atleast 11 an hour so if anyone know please get at me

If you like to drive and want to make an honest $600-$1400 a week
No on call required, friendly enviroments.

This is a pittsburgh based courrier company with a reputable name.

21 Years old+ NON CDL DRIVING JOB, HAVE Countless speeding tickets/accidents/Criminal Record/ Test Positive for drugs DON’T APPLY
Must be very dependable for a daily route of ~350 miles a day, consisting of few pound packages to 8,000 pound heavy equipment parts, MUST BE KNOWLEDGABLE ON LOADING/STRAPPING and when to refuse a load. Zero heavy equipment loading is done by you. Just have to know where to load and strap it correctly.

You will be going through the allegheny mountains

You will be required to have a medical card and Piss test done.

Contact me through Private Message

There is no benefits or 401k, just a 13% deduction for workmans comp. GREAT for a temporary job or in between jobs such as i am. I just made $1092 for a Optional 7 day work week

I’m Posting this because i want someone to take over my postion. Going back to tractor trailers.

The route is Leetsdale pickup between 7-7:30am to Shippenville dropbox
to Clearfield Drop Before NOON, Tyrone ( New enterprise quarry ) drop box, to roaring springs to ebensburgh, Blairsville, back to leetsdale before 5:30pm, Some days it takes 6 hours to 10 hours. Home every night. It’s long and boring with alot of construction with almost no person to person interaction.

ZERO DRAMA, A+ company, no bullshit and never get a run around. The only person to screw up is you.

I married this route and it is NO longer available. too easy of a job to let it go.

This is just a feeler if anybody is interested in moving to the Richmond VA area next spring.

I manage a factory in the Richmond VA area and we are currently in the process of building a new plant in this area. When the new plant is ready I will be in charge of getting it up and running.

We will be hiring for the new place early spring of 08.

It will be a fully robotic concrete products plant making concrete block, pavers, architectural concrete block and retaining wall. It will be very limited manual work for most positions. If you do your job the machines will do the work for you.

Experience in industrial maintenance, hydraulics, industrial electrical, welding, operating lift trucks or heavy machinery, PLCs (mitusbishi), and experience with operating and trouble shooting automated machinery is a big plus.

We will be hiring for everything from fork lift drivers to maintenance positions. The pay will depend on what job you are doing and experience. this is a large company with good benefits that won’t be going anywhere anytime soon.

Richmond is a nice area with two drag strips, plenty of places to go boating, decent opportunities for hunting and fishing, two hours to the beach and two hours to the mountains, very little snow so you can drive a sports car all year.

If anybody thinks they might be interested or have any questions PM me.

Looking for someone with experience with Crystal version 10.x or higher.
Experience with .Net or C sharp development
at least 2 years experience
Microsoft SQL 2000 - DTS package work or Microsoft SQL 2005 SSIS packages
30 percent Crystal development work
30 percent .Net development
30 percent moving data between systems
10 percent other tasks, projects

Great pay! Great benefits!

PLUS you get to have me as your boss…what could be better :slight_smile:

i’m not a programmer by any means so if there are other openings then keep me in mind. i believe you may have my resume but if not i can send it to you.

im looking for either a car salesman or detailer job if anyone knows anything let me know i quit my job today

Auto Service and Performance in Allison Park is looking for 2 Technicians

Well, might as well join in.

My company is looking for Mechanical Engineers.

We need a Junior Mech. Engineer,

a Senior Mech. Engineer with a PE

and a Mechanical Engineering Supervisor, also must have a PE.

Let me know.

My winter break will be December 15th to January 13th. I will need a job of some sort. Preferably $8.00/hr+. I don’t care if it’s sweeping the floor of your garage for 8 hours a day.

My company is looking for a road technician to repair appliances:

Appliance repair company is seeking an experienced full line appliance repair technician. Candidate must be able to diagnose and repair all kitchen and laundry appliances including washers, dryers, dishwashers, ranges ovens, microwaves, refrigerators and freezers. Individual must have CFC Certification.
Strong professional communication and customer service skills a must.

We offer competitive salary based on experience, medical benefits, vacation days and paid holidays. Hours for this position are Monday through Friday 8am- 4:30pm.

Background check required.

12-14/hourly starting.

Having your wife for a boss… :blue:

lol

you don’t know her that well yet…you’ll change your mind :slight_smile:

looking for a gym that needs a trainer…

Club jullian is normally hiring trainers

thank you…

I’m looking for a new job or 2nd job. I work in car audio now, for the last 2 years. Before I did ceramic tile/natural stone installation for 4 years. I’m familiar with manual labor and basic data entry. I’m more of a hands on worker and just need to get out of the job I’m in. PM please with any openings. I’m really up for anything.

Lookin for a Job switch. Was a mechanic working on mercedeze, Mgb’s and other cars. Did part swapping, tires, oil changes, ect. Currently working at Waste managment in Ambridge. Lift 13-14 tons a truck load. @ 2 loads a day. Rain or shine. Start work at 5am til 6pm. Im bringing home $550 a week. After tax’s. Lookin for something near the price without the labor and Sitting in rain all day. Pm me if anyone has job hiring. Age 23, And have license and can pass drug test and background check. Willing to work hard. Just tired of garbage. No cdl. let me know thanks

Could possibly get you a job at Wright as a tech if interested PM me