Lookin for a job Or have a job opening !!!

might be hiring a new mechanic soon…we deal with a lot of the older fore. cars we have 2 mg’s and 3 tr6s…its hard finding someone who knows the mechanics of those cars and the newer cars.

If interested, let me know.

I’m looking for a PC technician / network technician or possibly consulting job. Don’t mind contracted work. 4 years experience, resume and references ready.

Job Functions:
We are looking for a senior/lead network administrator that can be proactive and maintain existing systems for our company. Individual must be experienced with Microsoft servers. Position requires hands on knowledge of Microsoft servers, including all areas of Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, and LDAP. Position is responsible for implementing various infrastructure projects such as new server builds, SAN implementation and network architecture redesign. We are looking for individuals who have “led” projects, not assisted. You must be an individual that is take charge, requires little supervision, but also responsible for the entire project (even at 3 AM in the morning). Position is normal daylight hours, but operations are 24/7 and downtime can be critical, so redundant smooth operations are extremely important.

Experience:
3 years using Windows 2003 servers (installing, configuring, maintaining)
2 years using Windows 2000 servers (installing, configuring, maintaining)
2 years experience enterprise backup solutions
2 years experience leading/supervising I.T. staff (network, help desk)
2 years experience with network switches, routers, firewalls. Cisco preferred.
Experience administering phone systems helpful, but not required.
Experience with Microsoft SQL 2000/2005 data base servers
Experience with installing, configuring, maintaining a SAN
Responsible for more than 50 servers
Support of 500 or more users is preferred
Red Hat ES Linux experience is a plus
Experience with group policy, administration of desktop standards, use of SMS or LANDesk applications
Experience with enterprise anti virus solutions
Experience managing a data center, developing policy and procedures regarding data center operations is a plus
Experience with VMWare a plus - real implementations (not messed with at home)

Education:
Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
Certifications a plus

our office’s referral bounty was just upped to $4k

if anyone needs an easy part time job Tuesday morning on mcknight needs people. I work there. It’s part time 5 hours a day. easy retail store stuff. $7.15/hr and raise after 90 days.

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/res/501975293.html

So, a customer came in for a detail at work last week…

ends up I used to clean her house when I worked for the cleaning place.

She offered me the job for myself…it got me thinking.

I made good money cleaning. And its something Im good at and very anal about. Im very meticulous, neat and boarder line ocd on organization…

So it got me thinking about starting up cleaning on my own. But Id need a few customers to get me started to make enough to leave my full time job.

Any thoughts…or customers? lol

Id give PS discounts.

And I specialize in bachelor pads…yall need some serious help! lol

expedient needs some NOC guys. 2 to be exact, we’re short staffed and it sucks.

http://www.expedient.com/company/nocengineer.htm

I go to Robert Morris University and I live out there and right now I have a part time job (about about 20 hours a week)…it’s a very boring job though

Does anyone know anyone or anywhere hiring a couple hours a week that would pay $8.00/hr or more in the Moon/Robinson area?

I used to work at a carwash and I know there is a carwash out by Robert Morris but I’d have to check with my previous employer (Mr.Magic) to make sure its o.k.
I worked for my township over the summer and did everything and anything
Currently work at a store WeSellNow and I list stuff on eBay

Don’t mind doing stupid bitch work as long as it keeps me busy and the business is leniant with hours
(No Resturaunts/Food Related Places)

PM Me if anyone knows anywhere

My uncle is looking for a job. High school diploma, extremely reliable and hard working, really friendly guy, just down on his luck in the job market right now.

He has A and B CDL licenses, and drove for Prizant’s Carpet every day from this area to Ohio up until Prizant’s shut down.

He said ideally he would like to make runs to the south (from here to Florida and back, for example) but is willing to take whatever.

Please contact me via PM if you know of any openings. He’ll greatly appreciate it!

Class A jobs

http://www.classadrivers.com/index.php?method=CompanyListing

Shaggy <3

if anyone has experience and is looking for tech work, let me know. i’m the service manager for 1 out of 20 locations that my company has and we always have trouble finding good techs. the company is growing like crazy and there are locations all over western pa and ne ohio. i know for sure that our clarion location is looking for a tech, and we have a location in hermitage that is looking for a tech. pays decent, has benefits, 401k, lots of free training and reimbursements for ase’s and inspection license costs. experience with alignments is definitely a huge plus. if anyone is interested, let me know and i’ll see if there is a location close to you looking for someone. there are shops from to greensburg,to kent ohio, and all over the place in between so if you’d be willing to travel i could probably find a spot for ya.

Anyone Lookin for Security guards? With firearm permits?

I know someone looking to fill a software/web developer position in Pittsburgh.

Pay: Depends upon exp. ~$30/hour
Skills: ASP.NET, VB.NET, C#, SQL. Sharepoint a plus. Other web application experience is a plus.
Contact: Me at ppazz1101@yahoo.com. I’ll set you up with the appropriate people.

I am looking to get into my field: Cadd i am relocating to Lawrenceville area. If anyone knows a place opening entry level or above, please send me a pm. Thanks!

Also looking for a weekend job for extra cash…

Looking for a 10-15 hour a week part time job. I’ve got a wide range of IT/Networking/InfoSec/audit skills. Would also be willing to do labor if it pays enough. In college I had a part time job cleaning offices; something like this would be fine if it pays enough. Looking for ~$200 a week after taxes with no more than 15 hours/week work. I’m located in the North Hills.

Must be evenings/weekends as I work 9-5 M-F.

PM me if you have something. Thanks!

im looking for a job , there really not much i cant do , i have experience in everything from software to construction , most of my experience is in automotive and motorcycles…i need decent pay (if possible) but most of all i need benifits

I am in the market for a new job:

Currently 2.5 years of Tech Support experience, working with residential and business accounts. Good attendance record. Have Associates and A+ 2003 Cerification. Haven’t gotten more because it’s not needed in my current job.

Experience in food industry and also working slightly with cars. Worked at Enterprise cleaning cars.

Good customer service skills and building rapport with customer.

Looking for something around $14/hr with 401k and benefits, but will negotiate for a job that rewards employees for working hard.

I NEED A DAMN JOB!!! at this point i will take about anything , i have to do what i have to do to support my wife and pay my bills, so if someone has an opening , please let me know