Lookin to leave Buffalo???

Maybe Scottsdale/Phoenix AZ is the place for u!

Anyways, me and my friend might be losing our roomate next month. This might be the perfect opportunity for someone on the edge of moving on from our beloved buffalo without the stress of “wtf, where do i start?”.

Currently living in a 3 bdrm 2200 sqr ft house with yard, in ground pool, 2 living rooms, 2 bathrooms.

Located in the heart of “old town” scottsdale. Party place to be in phx. (even saw AKON knockout shugg knight one time) was pretty awesome.

anyways this is just a shoutout to my buffalo brotherin’ for the opp for and easy move .

btw-rent and utilities split 3way:your share- approx $750 mo including h-s internet and full direct tv.

contact me in interested~tom 602-989-2899

your thread title does not appear to represent what your subject matter does. and your subject matter does not appear to be… fully comprehendible

(???) make it a question, make it better?

good op for somebody, sometimes i wish i didn’t buy a house here so i could up and go at will

find me a job there. In.

find yaself a jobby job…jobing.com phoeinx, careerbuilder.com phoenix

I’m going to take a stab in the dark and say that your refrigerator is full of chic… oh nevermind.

…yea, no so much. nice try though

I’ve been trying to move to Phoenix for the past year. This would be awesome, but I’d have to ditch my woman, lol.

Old Town Scottsdale is a pretty cool area, we usually walk around there every time I go to Phoenix. For some reason I really like that Baja Fresh right on the corner when you go into Old Town.