Looking at getting a Bike

lol :bigclap:

are people REALLY this poorly educated these days?

Hmmmm… Yes. On second thought, just go ahead and ride the bike. Ride it hard.

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f215/guypharrison/darwin-1.jpg

You guys make my day at work sometimes.

It was agreed to 1K, will see, the motor has been JB’ed for 2 years no leaks… might try it with the transmission see if it will work…

if not swap, no rush wifey dosnt want me riding till evo sells :confused:

1k max

so its in the rents garage…
Ill post pics later tonight when i go back by…

I pulled the plastics off…
Sawzalled the chain off

when i get more time ill rip into it further…

hmmmm i was expecting a liter bike or bigger… lol

congrats to getting back on a bike though :slight_smile:

ya this will probably become the Wifes bike when the evo sell’s then its off to find a real bike…
so I can get the awesome t-shirt you just got :stuck_out_tongue:

Good times… tell her to be safe.

she wants me to paint the plastics pink :confused: I already bought her a pink helmet… and she is sooo excited for me to finish fixing it… she wants to do a ride to 1000 islands…

so if the bike is pink… does that mean YOU have to be on the back and shes driving?

So it ended up being a busted clutch rod (17)…so i ordered a used one…

so when it a arrived I tried to pull the broken part of the push rod out that didn’t work… so I went to the other side pulled the clutch cover off, unbolted the clutch, set the bolts/springs aside. pulled the metal plate (7) held down by the bolts with the springs. then the little cover/bolt (12) thing that is the back part to the push rod (the one with the little O-ring) then stuck a magnet in there pulled out the ball bearing. Then pulled the rod out threw the back… slid the new rod in, rolled the ball back in and put the other side of the push rod/bolt thing back in then put the metal plate back over and torqued down the bolts with the springs… put cover back on… thought I was done…

put the new chain/sprockets on, put the chain cover back started bike and I can run it threw the gears with the clutch untouched and it wont move I can feel it engage the gear, neutral light go off???
like the im holding the clutch lever but im not???

Got it running took it for a little ride:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/badnewsmini/noname.jpg

mmmmmmmmmmm Dino BBQ.

ya food was awesome… it was a beautiful ride, little cool on the way home but a nice day to spend with the wifey on are 1 year anniversary.

+1 for dino