Looking for 2004-2007 STI

Wow… I never realized there was that much of a difference.

The More You Know…

I know of a 05 Legacy GT for sale. Just sayin.

lol fuck getting the sti, buy this doods LGT^^^^

6 speed trans, intake manifold, brembos, aero, interior

No, I want the STI. At first it was just for looks (stupid maybe, but thats how I roll… lol); but after what you posted, its now about the added performance factors.

but have you seen cossey’s lgt? it will last longer than an sti, since it has a built short block. also has plenty of fun parts on it too

Honestly if I had 15k I’d buy Cossey’s LGT. It’s awesome.
http://www.shift518.com/showthread.php?t=23741

I’m sure his Legacy is better than almost any STI I get, but I just don’t like the look of the Legacy as much as I do the Impreza. It may be dumb, but its going to be a long time til I can think about getting another car so I want to make sure I get what I want this time around and not wish differently later down the road (which very likely still could happen)

buy mine.

…info??? lol

then dont mod it to much or it will sit in your driveway blowed up.

I don’t plan on modding it at all with the exception of maybe an exhaust/intake. I don’t need extreme power… my racing days are over. I just want a fun daily driver to drive all year round.

If I really want to go real fast, I’ve got the bike to do that.

thats mods enough to start the time bomb clock

leaving it stock is still considered a time bomb :lmao

im not trying to be a complete dream crasher here.

What exactly is it with them that causes an issue? I’ve heard that its an inadequate fuel system but not sure how true that is.

its a combination of things, but the main factor is the factory tune.

so does a proper tune eliminate the countdown??? lol

it helps, but it still can happen because of those other factors :lol

well i’ll just have to do what I can and hopefully get lucky… lol. The other factor about Cossey’s GT is the silver. That is the one color I just can’t stand. Don’t know why, but i’m just not a silver car person. Otherwise I would actually really consider it at this point.