looking for a evo

that was sold today went and looked

EVO for 17k you said?

/thread, lock’er up

http://forums.evolutionm.net/sale-cars-sale/477317-fs-2005-evo-rs-w-fp-red-64mm.html

Good deal Ryan, I was just looking at this car a couple of days ago on EvoM- but see above!

Yea that car is a steal. I saw it on evom and wish my bank account would support it

the scoobys are fine as long as ya research what ya put on them and dont pound the piss out of them ,travis,s car was well i guess we could say hammered it started on fire because he never put the turbo heatshield back on and the powersteering lines melted after extended pulls in mexico at a late night time . although if i was lookin at a car of those 2 calibers ,id be in a evo myself

If Dom was SERIOUSLY in the market for an EVO and had 17k to spend/finance and WOULDN’T drive 7-8 hrs to pick that car up then I would PERSONALLY slap him across the face. Car is WELL put together and WELL priced.

FUCK the fact that I only work 3 months out of the year :facepalm

We already have white rubin ya dope

if dom bought that car, rubin would become “white skateshelter” :excited :hug

actually no probably not :lol

High performance vehicles are rare in upstate NY compared to other more fortunate regions of the US. If you’re not willing to go out of state to find exactly what you want then you will probably still be looking come September. I myself and GermanPSI both bought our cars from 1200+ miles away without even going to see them first. We are both very happy with the result. Of course you need to be careful cause both ventures could have ended up very tragic.

+1. Got the 911 from Texas.

For the R34, flew to Baltimore to get it and drove it back.

Traded for the R33 from NJ.

So if all of your friends tell you that you should travel to get the car, will you?
If you’ve been financing all of your cars, you’re gonna go the way of the Travis Koch soon.

Performance wise from what I know you really cant beat an EVO vs STi. IMO though if I wanted a pretty quick but very comfortable DD, I’d go with a scoob… I think a WRX/STi’s interior is way more pleasent than an EVO’s but thats my opinion, and that for me would be a big factor in a true all year round DD

It wont let me post on that site yet if someone has been on there can they ask for his number?

Just register and send the guy a pm

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Mitsubishi-Lancer-Evolution-AW-EVO-5-Spd-Intercooler-Turbo-Brembo-Recaro-Momo-Moda_W0QQitemZ170457929307QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Cars_Trucks?hash=item27b015965b

buy this fucking car… lock this fucking thread… and be happy on a great deal already…

is it really that hard to spend a whole 3 seconds on ebay to find this shit

My brother was looking at the subaru dealer today and found a 05 sti someone just traded in but has 100k on it looked clean he said.

so go in tomm and ask em whats guudy wid it

my brother got the guys number that was still on the car i called him he is a older guy he said he drove it as a dd to work and put highway miles on it and traded it in nothing moded on it.

but thats alot of miles?

idk, all depends how the car is really.

Drove 12 hours for the Mitsubishi 3000GT
Drove 5 hours for the Isuzu Rode
Drove 3 hours for the Dodge Daytona

What you want > *

No shit especially at like near $20K.