looking for a evo

Get rid of the Cobb Accessport they are junk. Return program to stock sell it on ebay.

I was just about to say that lol.
Sell it and get a real tune.

yea i mean what ever works’s best on them i guess it was tuned at xxtunning in ct

If the accessport has a protune on it then I would keep it for now. Is it all stock besides the AP?

no it has a SZ49 turbo, PE850 injectors, bigger fuel, pump fmic,meth kit,Borla STI Turbo back exhaust and a couple other lil things.

Oh shit :rofl

I’m gettin a rip in this thing Thursday fo sho!

keep ins on the thing ,ya know what get extra to just so ya dont lose money when it burns

O don’t say that lol And don’t worry the wheels won’t be pink

what did travis have done to his car anyways?

built motor, FP Green turbo, exhaust, tune, etc. Made like what 366awhp? I just Youtubed quick a STI w/ a SZ49 and basically the same mods as you and it put down 360whp/360wtq…

Nice looking car. Better keep up on the maintenance and dont beat the shit out of it and youll have a good running car

Ya read the brochure!! :clap

J/k man, enjoy the new ride~!

:thumb

No shit how did it start to burn?

Yea im not planing on beating on it its just gonna be so much better to drive something like that then a slamed 350z with two seats.

Not enough shielding on P/S lines if I remember correctly

Really how did he have nothing to put it out with?

Wasnt that smart

Yea he prolly didnt know it was gonna happen. did he ever get money for that happening?

No clue. Said every thing was taken care of so if it was good for him. Just double check every thing before you go out romping on it