Looking for a job? Snowboarding?

Haven’t you learned your lesson yet? You didn’t get banned as a joke, you got banned for making threats, dumbass. I got played hard? You got served and at the end of the thread you were trying to buddy up with me like some kinda homo or something.

I guess if you did anything productive when you sat around other then coming to forums to start shit, you’d be cool too. Too bad you’re far from anything fly.

Oh, and nice beretta by the way. Did you get the MSD ignition, wiseco pistons, and all those stickers when you bought the parts? :mamoru:

So anyways- please don’t come on here and try to badmouth my name on every thread you bring your bad spelling and grammar to. It’s not working too well and if you keep it up you’re gonna get clowned on again like you did before.

You didn’t play shit, you’ll never play shit, and you work at the shittiest snowboard shop in the area. It amuses me to see you posted up about it and it’s a 3 page thread with everyone taking shots at your little establishment. Obviously you’re doing big things over there with yourself! In fact I don’t even know why I called it your establishment, I bet you’re just a register slave anyways…

I must ask, how’s the commute to Fredonia to make that 9-5 of yours over in west seneca or wherever? I bet you don’t even have an education, and if you do you’re obviously not doing much with it.

Good looks on your little comment, can’t wait to see you permabanned for all the bullshit you bring here. PEACE KID!