Looking for a job? Snowboarding?

You got mail…

Yeah, cuz you know I work there and I’ll I’m pretty sure if the fabulous Paige was working.

And thats all you keep saying is horror stories and don’t produce any. I guess I could say that about any ski shop… But we arn’t like that here, or anymore for that matter. So unless you produce anything shut the fuck up asshole.

Are you kidding me? I love how you come on here and start shit with people. Have you not learned your lesson already their son? I guess not…

You want a horror story, just go look at your stellar owner Steve Miller. And I love how you and your coworker fly off the handle with all these F-Bombs and caustic remarks. Is that how you talk to your customers? From what people tell me you do. Because all I hear from people is that the staff at your place of employment are down right rude and arrogate, kind of like you are on here… Keep it coming because your level of professionalism is top notch their…

Edit: Do me a favor and take down your 1st SGT rank avatar. Because your an embarrassment to the Men and Women who have earned that rank… :gtfo:

Seriously Chevy, you have a short fucking fuse…

“Are you kidding me??”
1st point: Did I threaten you? lol jerk me off. My attitude is who I am, when I choose to be all yuppy and down to earth is when I grow up and get a real job. You know? Goto college and get out of these part time jobs? Or have you still found yourself doing the job of a monkey? And why I got banned was a joke aswell, “dj go fuck yourself” or whatever his name was got played so hard at their own game. I guess if I sat around and make songs off other peoples talent I’d be cool too.
2nd point, I hate Steve, his business ethics are completly fucked and him thinking Burton is going to make him a million dollar man, he’s nuts also. I work there because it’s a job, and in the summer I work at Red Door in willyville. A few people on here got hooked up and I don’t see being rude to them at all… Well I don’t know how you deal with customers but I’m not going to suck any dick to try and get someone to buy anything. Most of all I just don’t care, people are stupid. But if anyone is on here and needs someone I’ll hook em up, but you obvioulsy believe that I represent the whole stores past.
3rd Point: No I will not take down my avatar, because I’m only 24,000 points from my next rank. It’s a fuckin video game. Disrespect? Say that to my family and you’d be barking up the wrong tree. Soldiers are tough. I wouldn’t want someone with manners and a gun over seas “Oh my god, I shot you, I’m so sorry” “Do you want me to blow you now?”

good info in this thread between flame wars :tup:

btw, anybody notice the el nino prediction for this upcoming winter?

-____- milder winter eh…

good thing is HV dug big whole for their artificial lake…

better snow making = FTW

First off learn how to read. Did I ever say you threatened me?

But this I will take as a threat… And let me tell you I’m scared… :rolljerk: Are they as edgemacated as you? LOLZ

I suggest you go get your GED first… Reread what you have typed… Looked like my 8 year old nephew typed what you wrote…

LOLZ… You really do live in a bubble… Then why do you keep defending yourself on that thread. Is it because you made a total fool of yourself?

http://images15.fotki.com/v10/photos/2/213039/1998150/Whambulance-vi.gif

It’s good to hear you take pride in who you work for and stand behind them…

Your doing a good enough job on here upholding that stores past… Keep going, there will be lines waiting to get in tomorrow with your great communication and customer skills…

wow im glad i didnt stop in. you seem pretty fucking ignorrant to me and im not down for that shit. john and marys here comes t3h Dirty!!!

that mark kid that workz there is a fag…and so is 95z28

j/k

hey douchebag, you got a fucking train run on you. you started talking shit, you got buried, then you tried to backtrack. let it go, you just embarrass yourself for no reason. think anybody actually believes you were manipulating us with your awesome grammar skills? no.

actually, i saw a kid off of this board today and he brought that thread up and how hard you got slammed.

shut your mouth, it’s over.

Haven’t you learned your lesson yet? You didn’t get banned as a joke, you got banned for making threats, dumbass. I got played hard? You got served and at the end of the thread you were trying to buddy up with me like some kinda homo or something.

I guess if you did anything productive when you sat around other then coming to forums to start shit, you’d be cool too. Too bad you’re far from anything fly.

Oh, and nice beretta by the way. Did you get the MSD ignition, wiseco pistons, and all those stickers when you bought the parts? :mamoru:

So anyways- please don’t come on here and try to badmouth my name on every thread you bring your bad spelling and grammar to. It’s not working too well and if you keep it up you’re gonna get clowned on again like you did before.

You didn’t play shit, you’ll never play shit, and you work at the shittiest snowboard shop in the area. It amuses me to see you posted up about it and it’s a 3 page thread with everyone taking shots at your little establishment. Obviously you’re doing big things over there with yourself! In fact I don’t even know why I called it your establishment, I bet you’re just a register slave anyways…

I must ask, how’s the commute to Fredonia to make that 9-5 of yours over in west seneca or wherever? I bet you don’t even have an education, and if you do you’re obviously not doing much with it.

Good looks on your little comment, can’t wait to see you permabanned for all the bullshit you bring here. PEACE KID!

So…about the job at the shop, is that still available?

Oh snap buddy. You do have quite the temper.

Although I know NOTHING of Buffalo Boards, and can’t say anything for that store,… as a person, you need to learn to let shit roll off the shoulders more.

Bringing up a thread from a week ago that is regarding someone who hasn’t even posted… No good.

yea how about that job? i need one i have no problems with BB i buy from there all the time and i get some good deals and i have no problems with anything i buy there but yea i need a job

So who gonna teach me how to snoooowboard this year? :stuck_out_tongue:

It’ll be fun! hahahrehaherar

you can come out with me mostly any weekend. Snowboarding isn’t super hard once you get the basics down.

Sweet!!

Yeah, lol, anyone still looking to get a job, come on in. I like how people try to treat a part time job like it’s their lives. We all can’t be mix masters.

It pays well, and you get about 20% off cost on mostly anything. So if you need a board or something you’ll pay about 1/4 of floor price. But yet again I’m not cool enough to understand how a deal works according to half of nyspeed. But yeah if your cool come in and fill out an application. We are always looking for winter help.

To the many who insult me… I hope you understand that it doesn’t matter what you say. I’ll just sit back and roll one and laugh at you. (but you’ll probably find away to cross-connect that to something and make fun of me cuz I’m laid back) But whatever. It’s not the fact that making fun of my lifestyle that makes me laugh it’s the fact that people actually think I care about anything I say or do. It’s great when I hear about getting “shut down, rolled over, slammed!” like I’m reading a comic book and those words appear in tiny bubbles. lol. I personaly couldn’t go through life making fun of other people and knowing that everything they ever work for gets shot down. Kinda shows what type of person you really are. (and I know you will make fun of that too.) It’s humorous. Banned, I really couldn’t give a shit. For Good? Well whatever. lol. I guess I backtracked apparently to what? I said I was fuckin around and you guys have to be all gay and try to pull your heads off eachother’s cocks to understand that you got owned. And now you will say some stupid words, and someone else will go “yeah! you suck and… and… ya!” Keep doing it. It’s good entertainment. And to hear that this was brought up outside the web is halarious to know that you have so little to talk about.

Who is ever looking to learn some sick shit, we go riding after work mostly, and I can ride better than my insults so, come and have fun.

peace.