Looking for a job? Snowboarding?

Yeah, lol, anyone still looking to get a job, come on in. I like how people try to treat a part time job like it’s their lives. We all can’t be mix masters.

It pays well, and you get about 20% off cost on mostly anything. So if you need a board or something you’ll pay about 1/4 of floor price. But yet again I’m not cool enough to understand how a deal works according to half of nyspeed. But yeah if your cool come in and fill out an application. We are always looking for winter help.

To the many who insult me… I hope you understand that it doesn’t matter what you say. I’ll just sit back and roll one and laugh at you. (but you’ll probably find away to cross-connect that to something and make fun of me cuz I’m laid back) But whatever. It’s not the fact that making fun of my lifestyle that makes me laugh it’s the fact that people actually think I care about anything I say or do. It’s great when I hear about getting “shut down, rolled over, slammed!” like I’m reading a comic book and those words appear in tiny bubbles. lol. I personaly couldn’t go through life making fun of other people and knowing that everything they ever work for gets shot down. Kinda shows what type of person you really are. (and I know you will make fun of that too.) It’s humorous. Banned, I really couldn’t give a shit. For Good? Well whatever. lol. I guess I backtracked apparently to what? I said I was fuckin around and you guys have to be all gay and try to pull your heads off eachother’s cocks to understand that you got owned. And now you will say some stupid words, and someone else will go “yeah! you suck and… and… ya!” Keep doing it. It’s good entertainment. And to hear that this was brought up outside the web is halarious to know that you have so little to talk about.

Who is ever looking to learn some sick shit, we go riding after work mostly, and I can ride better than my insults so, come and have fun.

peace.