Looking for a job

Well after moving to the north hill about 2 months ago i am looking for a job now. I quit my old job when i moved from the south hill, figured it wasnt worth it to drive all the way back there to work, and my perants needed alot of help moving in and painted and stuff.

So now im looking for something part time, that is flexable since i have school (although i will be on winter beak in like 2 weeks) I live right around ross park mall now so anything in that area would be good. Kinda just looking for something easy (since im in school) and that pays more then say 7 bucks and hour.

Anyone have any info of some places that might be looking for people (the only thing i dont want to do is anything with food).

UPS loading trucks ( like beaver ave) :dunno: they’re flexable and part time, after a month or two they bump you up to around 10 and hour i hear.

circuit city… i worked there during highschool and part of college. they were always good about scheduling me around my classes

its a shame you don’t want to go foodservice, i can get you a job at a restaurant, and it pays good$. dishwashers start at $10, cooks around $12-14

Where at, i might be interested. I just dont want to do fast food

He works at the cheesecake factory.

mmm… cheesecake…do they hire 16 year olds?

dont hire retards.

hes right. if you have some experience, or can act like you do, it is a good $ to start. my buddy got $14 to start, but hes really good. it all depends on how good you are. i know dishwashers that make over $10, and prep cooks(slicing tomatoes, shit like that) get around $11

My Jobby Job isn’t bad. I know they ae pretty flexible too…

If you like customer service. I mean really like customer service. You start at just under 11.00 an hour and overtime is ALWAYS offered.

Ive never done something like that, but im considering it. I mean if i walk about 10 houses up i can see the back of the mall, so im super close. And i think i forgot to mention, im just looking for something part time, 2-3 days a week.

How old are you? Experience in anything? Skills? Interests?

im 23, dont have any real skills hence the college thing, but i was a lifeguard for the city for 3 years, worked in retail for about a year, worked at a movie theater about a year, and worked at a ford dealer cleaning cars for alittle over a year. And i like cars.

jenn what do you do? my girl is looking too?