Looking For A Laptop

alright nerds, i need some help finding a decently priced laptop.

Needs to have DVD burner, HDMI out, 750gb+ HDD.

i havent read up on processors in quite a while so shoot me ideas. The main use for this is going to be surfing the web, occasional photo editing, and once in a while some real light gaming.

the cheaper, the better.

Budget?

I mean the cheaper the better but id say $600 would be the max.

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk 2

Get a Alienware and sign up for the discount program, if your interested I might be willing to sell mine cheap. Just text me if you want. I have a link saved on my browser also with a ASus one that would meet your requirements also too. I’ll link it when I get on the computer.

Alienware lol, I don’t think that meets his cheap requirement.

Have you looked on techbargains.com or the dell outlet. That’s where I usually buy a system.

Screw Dell, garbage machines even there business class are garbage. Look at the Lenovo Outlet for Thinkpad T series or HP outlet for Envy Series lapops.

http://www.microcenter.com/single_product_results.phtml?product_id=0388286

I got this one and it is really nice.

+1. We can’t keep the recent Dell’s we resold in service. Their quality has really gone downhill.

I’m a big fan of HP, they are well built and good on the price.

++ I would recommend HP business line or Envy

The Elitebooks, ProBooks and Envy are all good choices.

I was offering on selling my Alienware to him cheap and also it works fine. There Is no issue with them you guys Are just racist against them lol

Vizio just released a new line of PCs that looks pretty sweet. Check it out.

+1 on Lenovo

abes of maine usually has decent deals going on lenovo laptops. I picked up a Thinkpad E520 for around $500 last fall

+1 on the Lenovo laptops…i have had 2 T series laptops and now on an X120e ultra portable w/single core processor…its not as fast as I like, I should have opted for the better processor but with around $80 in RAM upgrades it runs CAD software decently. The only downfall is no DVD drive at all so a step up to the E or T series would be the way to go

Lenovo FTW - Currently have T420s, love it. Great combo of power/portability, not the cheapest, but well worth it.

Do the Lenovo’s still look like they are from 1990? Aesthetically they were always atrocious.

The business class ones look the same.

Their ultrabook and consumer stuff has more ummm… gooder looks.

I offered my Alienware m11x for $500 and he passed 8gb ram and a 500gb segate momentus xt hdd :gotme:

That’s a good deal but 11" is a niche market. Tiny.