Looking for a new shop location...*RANT*

Well its come to my attention that my landlord (if i may slander her reputation a smidgen) GCA Partnership or Allison Park Real Estate.
Believes that the building i have been Leasing for just over 2 years is now worth 3 times what we originally negotiated in the initial lease.

I guess somewhere in her 88 year old mind when there are cars here in the lot im just raking it in. :madfawk: which is so not the case, besides i have other overhead including but not limited to

Internet
Electric
Gas
Water
Phone
Alarm Monitoring
Sign Permits
etc.

Somewhere trapped between her white haired head, her deflated sagging tits and behind her 50’s style spectacles she sees nothing more than dollar signs, and I am tired of being the financial support for her ongoing projects, such as revamping a condemd building which has no parking formally used as AULD Bros. Lumber, and a Friut market she plans to launch in the old lumber yard… haha

Who the fuck is really going to attend a friut market in Allison PArk? have these ppl ever heard of Giant Eagle?

Anyways, i cant take her shit anymore, i need a differant commercial location very close to where i am now, Must have space for at least 2 car inside the work area, room for a display/sales area. Preferable on or near rt.8 and less than $2100 per month for rent.

So if anybody sees, seen, or knows of any lcation that looks like i could use it to rake in my millions… plz lmk.
-Chaz

If i dont find a location soon, im getting the fuck outta this building, and taking some time to restructure First Bass, i really dont want to do it that way but im not paying this bag of shit anymore money.

time for some :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

:rofl:

i :love: :beer:

lemmie know when it’s time to consume!

HEY HUN, I JUST CAUGHT WIND THAT WE MIGHT BE BUILDING ONTO THE DETAIL SHOP, AND MOVNG THE BODY SHOP UP HERE…ILL LET YOU KNOW IF IT HAPPENS, THEN YOU CAN RENT OUT THE BODY SHOP. IT HAS 5 BAYS, A PAINT BOOTH, AND A FRAME MACH. CALL ME IF YOUR FOR REAL, DOUG HAD SOME IDEAS THAT COULD INVOLVE YOU AND $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

PS. MISS YOU…:love:

Shit Chaz, that bites. Are you trying to stay in that same area, or make a move to a possibly more lucrative area?

good luck on your search that is ridiculous amount to pay

3 times property value…ha…the least she could do is pave the parking lot for you.

Peace out of there asap before it floods again.

x2

Closed BP station across from Sheetz?

Don’t know what the rent is though…

call me

I prefer the non lucrative areas, its so much easier to hide the MILLIONS lol

thought about that, i like the location, but i think its outrageous for rent.

on a side note, and before the beer passed my tounge i found a nice little building, south of my current location by about 4 miles, shame is the building i have now is aprox. 2100 sq. ft. and this other building is only 5400 sq. ft. dot dot dot hmmmm. and yet for only half of what this beast is asking for rent… damn 88yr old lesbians…

room for 9 cars in work bay, and 2 in showroom area… plus my own office, and a nice little snooze room for those nights…

So ill keep ya’ll updated,
i may have to provide alcohol and paint for a “Bring your own Paint brush” party… haha

If i get this building, ill be in heaven.

not to mention the average price for a vehicle in the lot next to the probable new location is 45k… used…

so First Bass just may have a new Home! wo0T,

-who wants to donate to moving costs?-

As if my life hasn’t been interesting enough for the past 6 months,(see “when was the last time you…” post) now i got this rich as Bill gates carpet munching walking colostomy bag telling me i can have less lot and now for more money, fuk her. i hope this building sits vacant for 15 years after i move out. fuking biTCH!

Yep…building rent/costs in Allison Park area are expensive, plus not lots of options. If you move down closer to Shaler, Etna way…rent will be cheaper. Just be careful of “flooding areas”. Anything really cheap…probably is too close to the creek that overflows every year.

Did you look over Rt 910 area in West Deer? some places for rent over that way. Business should pick up more over that way due to the Lowes/Target being built.

ill come paint for beer. and the orange couch is def showroom material for the new shop

lol…you know you got me kid! And no beer necessary. im all yours.

x2, and if he gets rid of the orange couch Im taking it

I was thinking id through that into the “Other room…”

and i just called and were drawing up the lease papers now, looks like ill be moving in Aug. 1st! yeah baby!

wtf. he cant. its symbolizes how awesome the shop is

wait? the pull out couch in the back room? that things a brick to sleep on!!! i guess ill get my blankets back if you get rid of it…lol

that couch was my pride and joy! you go to hell!!

lol

closer for schmeider to walk to work

congrats chaz