Looking For A New Truck - What do ya think?

If youre going to get a a F150 you should get a atleast a 4.6l. The V6 is really weak and not much better on gas.

:lol:

werd, fill the car with food and chairs, and race the truck.

…ive been on ebay, but i cant seems to find anything. where else should i check out?

autotrader.com?
what about a lil older dodge rams??? when i was at underground the owner had a 04-05 i think 1500 non hemi. truck was nice, towed a 10K load with no problems. I like the hemi option and 20 inch wheels

older dodge ram might be good? Kinda like Mikes.

Watch out for the trannies on that gen f-150, the ones maded to teh 5.4L had a tendency to turn of O/D and keep it off.

You weren’t in Mike’s truck when it was crying pulling that empty trailer…

I’m happy with mine… 12mpg… pulls anything, has room for 6 adults :lol:

Rides like butter, even with 130k. Just needs gears to be quicker…

Word I like mine too. Actually love it. But I know choda doesn’t want anything new

But you could get a 04’ F150 for a pretty good price

My payments are under $200 a month… and I’m not super worried about hurting it…

if I had more disposable income like Chode, I’d buy an F250 with the 5.4 3 valve…

Dodge Dokata (However its spelled) My dad had one with the V6 and we were able to pull a 28 ft. boat around all the time no problem.

new would be nice, but i wanna use it and have fun with it. like bombing around in fields, mudding, …etc.

i like mikes truck, ~01 dodge ram.

F-150s are my favorite. I know plenty of people who have them that tow all the time and they’ve never had a problem. My one buddy has a 01 with almost 100k miles on (from work and road trips) and he has never had one problem with it, he tows his boat every weekend to his campsite in the summer.

Good luck in finding one. I am looking for a pickup now, and its hard to come by a good deal.

If your gonna tow and with the current and future gas price trends that are here to stay I personally wouldn’t get anything but a diesel for towing!

I say you get a early 80’s VW rabbit truck.

j/k, That could possibly be the worst truck you want.

Silverado SS, and be happy.