Looking for a place to install LSD

I’ll be getting my KAAZ 2-Way in a couple weeks and I wanted to know where to get it installed. This is one thing I don’t want to attempt myself.

I know a couple of you guys have KAAZ clutch types, where did you get them installed?

Syd, lemme help you out.

Moved to “CAR” chat.

MSSC.

we do that.

:wink:

MSSC

have you done that before?

and thanks nutta, I can’t figure this place out it’s too complicating.

Rick at RT Motorsports can do it.
They are at Hwy7 and Jane.

They installed in on Kendricks s14 last year, no problems.
He made sure that we did the break in properly (install, figure 8’s, and then change the fluid again)

its really not that hard. if you can install coilovers you can do this

Click on link on my sig!

I got mine done at Nizztex too.

Yes MSSC does it. I am quite familliar with both the S13 and S14 Diff assembly. I have swapped vlsd into an s13 housing, as well as a few 2 way lsd into S13 and S14 cases. I have the tools, and know how to adjust preload, and kickback.

905-270-3166

Ive been reading lots of info about mis-installed LSD lately and how if you dont do the shimming properly then you can kiss your LSD goodbye. Just wondering if there are many ppl running on aftermarket LSDs that didnt change their shims???

Installing a LSD isn’t as easy as some are making it sound. You can do some serious damage if it is not installed properly (proper shimming, backlash, etc.)

thank you for pointing this out.

a diff needs to be set up perfectly, if it isnt and the tooth engagement is to tight it will wine and cause damage, if it is to loose it wont make proper contact and cause damage…almost everything out there for changing the diff in an older car, ie mustang, camero, what have you applies here. It isnt just as simple as new diff, attach ring gear plop in.

Can I get a number for RT motorsports Wayne?

And James I left a message at MSSC for you.