ATTN: 240 Owners

Does anyone have an aftermarket LSD installed?

If so, who / where was the work done?

^^ Whitey… 1st-try.com

i don’t think whiteys is aftermarket is it? I think it is a nissan LSD

oh Im sorry its vlsd I think its called its from another nissan? I forget which one.

i have a vlsd from a I30 infiniti. I am assuming you want a Kaaz or a Nismo? Jay from Hybridynamics can do those installs.

my buddy just ordered a tomei 2-way, he is looking for someone to local to install it. i assume that they are all the same?

yep

I’ve done a kaaz

We do lots of rear end setups.
www.dominationchassis.com

I’d be so nice if I could find a shop around here that’s cool like the shops on the board. Good luck with the diff install. I read somewhere that a 2-way is bad for DD.

I have driven a 240 with a 2way before, its not so bad. It just clunks and hops around bends. not sure if its any harder on the LSD or not.

I read it on a 240 forum that I’m on. I’ll see if I can find the link. They did say that the 2-way was the worst at comfort though.

thats what the plates are for. Units like kaaz are clutch pack setup. how you install it will depict how aggressive of a “lock” you get in it. probably most people, esp. intrnet warriors, install it to full 100%.

also, since your in florida, go to mazworks

^^ do they have a website, where at in fl. are they located? I’m not looking to get a diff installed yet. If I do it’ll be used and more than likely a welded one.

http://www.mazworx.com/

welded…:kekegay: why not do it right and spend a little bit of money even for a vlsd.

Cause I can pick up a welded one for $50.

Looks like mazworx did some work on this other shop that I goto buy parts from.

and theres reasons why its 50 bucks… its the cheap way to do it.
being cheap and doing things the cheap way with things like that is not usually the smartest thing.