Looking for a roommate

I am looking to get one roommate in addition to myself and one other guy. House is in Buffalo, gated/fenced parking in the backyard would be offered. No garage. There would be rent cost, and utilities split X ways (it’s very reasonable). I’d rather not go into too many details in the thread. If interested (esp. if I know you) PM me. All my closest friends are all tied up in leases and/or are married. Sadly, the local car scene is the biggest collection of people I know otherwise, but I figured I’d put this out there.

When are you looking to fill it and where in Buffalo?

PM replied, and bump for the w/e. Room will be ready for April 1st.

Bump for the day people.

what side of town n how much?

Had a few people by, but nothing is confirmed yet.

Bump, still looking.

Bump for the evening folks.

nice house… especially if you like ping pong GL

for anyone interested:
this is a GREAT place to be. the location is great and so are the people.
Joe and kevin are GREAT roommates and would be great if you are truly an automotive enthusiast.

you would be taking my place in the house in a good sized room with a LARGE closet and full house/kitchen privileges. there is even a garage, which is great for doing oil changes/etc out of the rain. tho i do believe there would no use of the lift or a space in the garage unless discussed with joe.

DO NOT hesitate to pm me about the living sit. here.

Joe is a great landlord and friend who is always willing to help/assist no matter what the task.

yes and if u like ping pong we do have the THUNDERDOME.

Bump for a nice place and a good guy.

Appreciated, Mike and Chris. The place is worth checking out for anyone looking. Garage access can be discussed too, I was just weeding out people that would want to move in, solely to use the garage every day.

i love how u decorate! ping pong… ssup?!

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY

Bump for a spiffy place in a conveniently convenient location. :tup:

throw in random rides in the lotus and you’ll have a roomie in no time. good luck finding someone!

Bump for Joe! awesome guy, very down to earth and will give daily ass whoopings to you in ping pong. Great house to. GL Joe

The search is over, I will most likely be Joe’s new roommate :slight_smile: You’re the man Joe!

Thanks Tom, likewise! Thanks all, for the kinds words, much appreciated.

you still have a room available or no? co-worker may be looking for a place