looking for a shop

a number of years ago i dealt with a shop in burlington that sold clutches and reflowed injectors and did machining of flywheels , I thought is was called Burlington Driveline, but thats not the name. they were tucked in an industrial plaza and south of the qew , but i cant remember the major cross road .

If anybody k now of this place or could shoot me thier # that would be great , thanks

farmer

Eurodrive is their name :slight_smile:

that definitely sounds like eurodrive. they’re pretty good.

thats who i was looking for ,

thanks guys

Farmer

Ive had nothing but problems with clutches from them, mind you, all the clutchs were for vw’s so… yeah. VW sucks.

funny cause i ve heard nothing but good things about them.

i had them redo a clutch for me… didnt last lomg… service was good though

even kevlar?

I have delt with them in the past, they have excellent service and the clutch worked mint!

Yep, they build the clutches for the F1200 cars, definitely a good reputable place.

I’ve been running a 6 puck, sprung kevlar disk with an upgraded flywheel since 05 and haven’t had any issues. But I actually broke it in properly up to 1500km’s and then still went easy on it before I ever kicked it or shifted hard or anything.

I had a 4 puck sprung kevlar clutch made by them. Service is great but the clutch didn’t last long at all. (250whp)

I broke it in for about 1000kms. However, I’m gonna say that I probably didn’t give it enough time or break it in properly.

you have to break it in with local stop and go traffic not in hwy one gear driving :smiley: if you dont break it in proper you ll exprience the slipping action again…

my friends shop put that S*** on everything :smiley: