WTB:sr clutch for euro-drive.

sr clutch to send to euro-drive… friend or not… just make sure its not rusted

whole clutch assembly would be nice…

shoot me some prices…

I’ve got a clutch pp flywheel ready for rebuild all in nice little box…

hit up darian bro or ask chad hes ellin clutch for liek 60 bones

I have one too… Pretty mint clutch disk, Flywheel and pressure plate. The pressure plate has some discolouration tho… if thats even a word :s. anyways if you want it shoot me an offer

found thanks!!!

Don’t use EuroDrive. The last 2 I had them re-man failed CATASTROPHICALLY. Then they had the nerve to blame the failures on me.

What kind of clutch and how long did break it in for ?

When you changed the clutch did you also change the pilot bushing and release bearing ?

ok well ive sent it in… i dont see why there would be a problem… seeing how there was a ferrari clutch and a mustang 5.0 clutch on the counter…

if there are any other parts i need to replace before i install thisa clutch sumone let me know… i know i should re-surface my flywheel…

and also if u got kevlar, it has a 1000km break in period, and u have to BABBBYYYY it like i mean take off like a granny in rush hour and let ppl honk at u .

i am getting a ceramic coated 4 star clutch, he made the same type for a ferrari aswell…

said ceramic u can drive right after. but still oviously should be brokin in…

how much is it costing you if you dont mind me asking.

160 for pressure plate and 170 for clutch…

sumthing like that…then i geuss i am gonna re-surface my flywheel,get a new throw out bearing and a new tranny seal.

if im missing nething that i should replace to avoid future problems lemme know guys…

im not gonna put in a new clutch with old clutch components…

same as i wouldent brush my teeth with sumone elses tooth brush, or change the oil and leave a dirty filter.

yes u would u fucki chin :stuck_out_tongue:

its the rear main seal

i also have had many many problems with euro drive clutches , like falling apart after 5k ,not working right in the first place, springs popping out , clutch slipping , ask canadian drifter

ive heard somuch shit about them but personally my clustch form them worked amzinga nd handled all the abuse i gave to it

well we will see im sure if sumone has the money to have a ferrari, the money to take out the clutch and the time to bring it to euro-drive get it done and call back with good results… im sure they would have the money to make sure euro-drive is no longer in buisness… or set there place on fire…

we will see… if the clutch fails i will be extremly pissed off… and if it fails because of abuse or misuse ill have noone to blame but myself…

also when u huys did ur swap did u change the throw out bearing?? did u re-surface ur flywheel?

what compound did u get the clutch made of kevlar? ceramic?..

i unno just seems fishy to me that such a small buisness that deals with just clutches would stay in buisness if every one of there clutches “fell apart”

not to mention the place is tucked away in like a back of a building… how do ppl know about it… oviously word of mouth, so im sure they must have some kind of reputation to keep the buisness going from day to day.

i also asked if he does many nissan clutches sr’s in paticular… he said he had just finished one not long ago…kevlar, for a stock sr motor…

ricer.
do the fly wheel
change the rear main seal and ur good too gooo.
jsut dotn drift the shit out of this clutch. god damn it nismo to eurodrive :frowning:

lol i’m pretty sure it was mine that he did recently.

and how was it??? have u installed it yet…

u got the kevlar if it was u… and if so take it easyyyy for 1000km…

and chin mon shut up… i need ppl that have real experience with this clutch to respond…

ur kade was nothing… of course it is gonna take the abuse u gave it…

and btw u dont have to change the rear main seal.

throw out bearing and pilot bushing,and re-surface the flywheel.

it was a clutch for a bone stock subaru outback. Full clutch job performed. Buddy said we obviously had taken it over 8,000 RPM … rev limiter is 6200.

Oh ya, it lasted 4 blocks.

I’ll give him some credit, he did make a bad-ass kevlar 4 puck for a WRX that has never caused and problems.

well sorry to hear that…i am getting a 4 puck ceramic so i hope it holds up well…

i think we should make a thread with experiences of clutches that were “re-done” not only from euro drive but from any other place…

how did they hold up to extreme driving?..did they even hold lol, how would it compare to other clutches?,price wise,grabbing power and how long they lasted…

has anyone ever takin a re-done pressure plate and clutch to the track?..

maybe some of u have done ur clutches at a better place and had an awsome clutch made that u dont regret.