Looking for a toolbox? Great deal at Sears.com

Offer good until tomorrow

click below:

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_009H0112000B?adCell=A3&aff=Y&sid=I0084400010000100362&aff=Y

add both pieces to your shopping cart and you get them both for $160 instead of $300.

Choose to “pick-up” so you don’t get shipping charges.

:tup:

nice… i need a new box…

:tup: snagged a set

Iheard yours in a bit worn out,taken quite a pounding

great deal indeed.

Good Deal. :tup:

Have one similar at home. Got it as a christmas present from the girl. Defanilty does it job and at the right price:tup:

Oh shit. Ready for pick-up already :tup:

good deal. I would have picked one up if I didn’t just recently get a new set.

Too band its not ball bearing.

Too bad I don’t have a place to put it.

its a $140 tool box, it is what it is and for someone that is just wrenching one one car at a time this could last 40 years.\

exactly

I totally came in this thread expecting a parody.

Sears had a deal on a 245 piece set, I snagged that it was like 80 bucks off when I got it… Fucking kicks ass!

harbor freights ball bearing boxes are made by the same company that OEM’s for a bunch of the big guys…

I know because ive seen the boxes they come in, and when putting together other boxes the rails had the same stampings on them

the one in the plastick box? that is the one i have and the thing is great. Comes with almost any tool you would ever need.

That will be my next investment. I have plently of tools but this will just insure I have every size. My collection now is a mix of tools

sure is! Its awesome!

only gripe… is the drawers coming out and exploding in my trunk on a 60-0 test… but I guess thats expected

God, harbor freight sucks for anything that gets more than one use. Even if its the exact manufacturer…harbor freight has a quality curse.

Harbor Freight for Sandpaper? Sure. Anything made of metal? no.

So could a kia, why buy a ferrari?

Its a good deal, but the nicer cabinets I’ve used, are well worth the extra expense. I was going to pick this up until I came to that realization, hence the post. I didn’t say it wasn’t a good deal?