Looking for an apartment (must allow dogs)

My wife and I are looking to rent an apartment in the Albany or Clifton Park area. Either 1 or 2 bedroom is fine with us. We have a 2 year old German Shepherd that is fully housed trained and very friendly.(however they aren’t allowed some places). If anybody has any leads it would be appreciated.

Ellsworth Commons in Malta are very nice. Not sure about dogs or your price range. http://www.ellsworthcommons.info/

Check London Square on rt 146 idk their policy on German Shepard’s
nice apartments tho good price too

Not sure how you are with complexes but we live in Deer Valley Apartments in slingerlands right off western ave. that allows dogs. DROCK on here to lives the next building over from me. i am paying 835 for a pretty good size one bedroom. Heat and hot water are included. And you have control of your own heat.

Yep, and I’m buying a house and will be out at the end of February. We are looking for someone to sublet our lease which ends in may. We have an end unit which has a bigger kitchen and bedroom.

Do they have a webpage with a list of allowed breeds? I tryed a google search but didn’t find one.

I doubt there is a breed restriction here, there are pitbulls everywhere.

shoot me a PM with some more info about taking over your lease like what your paying for rent.

Called this morning and they said they changed insurance carriers so now our dog is on the no go list. People currently living there are grandfathered in though.

if he sublets your place wouldn’t he be good tho? since he’d just be paying your lease and not signing a new one?

Yeah that could work.

The problem would be when the lease runs out in a few months and my wife and i would have to start our own.

Most rent agreements upstate prohibit subletting.

What about renting a house in duanesburg with a full shop?

We would have to talk about a price and i would have to talk it over with the wife. Send me a pm with what your looking for in terms of rent and what your utility expenses run.