Looking for Auto related Work

Hi guys, I’m Dan.
I’m in Buffalo for the next couple months before I head to NJ for some BMW training. I’m looking for a temporary auto related job. Or auto repair jobs I can do at my home garage. I’ve been working on cars for years, and just got back from Houston, where I worked on high end stuff like Mercedes, BMW, Porsche, Jaguar, Ferrari. “coldaccord” could vouch for me, if need be.
So if anyone has some jobs or could refer me to some, that would be great.
Thanks

not even a comment eh?

vw?

Can you elaborate a bit more on that question?:shrug:lol

advertising?

Thanks for the comments, lol.

any other suggestions for temp jobs?

lol burgerking?

how is that automtive related?lol.

duh… drivethru :stuck_out_tongue: lol

true never thought of that.lol

haha, I was thinking something more hands on/lucrative.

goodyear is still hiring

something like 7-8/hr…nothing thrilling, but plenty of opportunities to learn and be trained and such…plus you can take orders from me :stuck_out_tongue:

well todays my last day in the shop so will be hiring another technician. with avis car rental bringing there cars in for oil changes u can make around 9 to 10 dollars a hour. at sears auto were comission based the more jobs u do the more money u get. 6 dollars for 4 tires,5 for a oil change and rotate. it adds up at the end of the week

So what job were you leaving? Who needs a tech?sears?

Got any mechanic certifications or anything? I need the clutch on my 01 Jetta VR6 replaced, but to be bluntly honest I’d be worried that this random guy from the intarweb would be a hack and fug up my car. Not commenting on you personally cuz you’ve done nothing to suggest that you would be that way…

his last job was at a Renntech dealer in Texas, so I’d say that gives him credibility

And coincidentally, he’s already done a clutch on that generation vr6 recently

I graduated from UTI, and I am ASE certified in Engine Performance, Brakes, and Suspension and Steering. I’ve done alot clutch jobs, including one on a 2000 jetta Vr6 a couple years ago.

I dropped my car and new clutch parts off at his house monday night, had a car with a new clutch ready to go tuesday night. 50 miles so far and the thing works like butter. Well, not like butter. The old clutch worked like butter and that’s why it had to go. :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyways, he did a great job on my clutch at a reasonable price and in one day. I’d highly recommend him. Thanks man! :tup:

No Problem James, let me know if you have any problems.
Thanks

Anyone else have some work for me?