LOOKING for cheap daily for friend asap

u need a hug yo

I dont see how he could get banned for this either? haha WTF

#1 YOU DONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT ME PULLING SOMETHING OUT ON YOU, THIS IS NOT THE TYPE OF PERSON I AM…

#2 IF YOU DONT NEED THIS FORUM THEN WHY DIDNT YOU EASILY AND SILENTLY REPLY TO ME PM INSTEAD OF POSTING IT ON AN OPEN THREAD??? :ponder

I COULD GIVE A FUCK IF ALL OF YOU HATE ME ON THIS SITE, PLEASE SOMEONE MAKE SENSE OF THIS? I PM’ED HIM AND HE REPLIED BACK ON A PUBLIC THREAD???

i simply tried to clear things up and not have problems with a new guy, if that makes me the worst person in the world and have NO SOUL, NO HEART, NO CLASS, NO ORIGINALITY, A PURE FOLLOWER AND PROBABLY HATED ON IN SCHOOL TO GO FROM THIS PM TO WHAT HES SAYING NOW , i assume the position.

but clearly this guy does not think rationally example letting little sister hold a shot gun.

I guess I just don’t see why anyone wants to fight this guy. He didn’t threaten anyone at all like that faggot who thought he was tough talking about guns. It seems like he just got hated on and fought back. Who knows how the forum is involved in his investigation… maybe he’s jumping to conclusions maybe not. Its between him and cossey. So dumb

IT WAS A JOKE YOU BENT SCREWDRIVER, IT JUST MAKES ME LITERALLY “LOL” HOW MUCH PEOPLE ARE THIS FORUM ARE INFLUENCED BY OTHER PEOPLE. IM 99% SURE THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY DONT MIND ME BUT THEY WONT SAY ANYTHING BECUASE OF OTHER PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM LOLOL… ITS SO SAD.

i think you are a great guy johnE:hug

Taint

i did it just to fuel the fire , and to prove how either
a, dumb u are for sayin ya wanna
b, i love to start drama
c, and the biggest reason of it all . most on here are friends with each other and ya went pissed in the wrong toilet .

MAYBE YOUR HARD OF HEARING…OR READING FOR THAT MATTER. I HAVENT SEEN MY SISTER IN YEARS, SHE DOES NOT LIVE WITH ME THEFORE I DIDNT TAKE THAT PICTURE. I TRY AND STAY IN TOUCH BY INTERNET.

BINNGOOOOO!!!

WHATS YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT, IM GONNA PAYPAL YOU $100 LOL

well clearly somebody doesnt think im retarded for trying to clear up a personal issue in private.

take a lesson i sent it private it to you but you post it up public WAIT isnt that why your mad at slomarro:haha

thats your sis wit the gun , not your kid lolololololololol

i dont listen or read whats writen in all caps, i dont like to be yelled at

FIXED NOOB LOLOL

Lkswhy@aol.com. others feel free to send money too

ill toss an HJ your way

Ill get at you with a few cents lance :thumbup

whats the paypal fee, i need to factor that into my amount?

3% Im pretty sure.