LOOKING for cheap daily for friend asap

just give him 400 and say its from slowmarro . he will know what its for :thumbup

you and your gay stuff!

Offbeat section has 23 viewers and 14 on this thread LOLOL

nuttin gay at all man . car parts lol

ahh “car” parts i see lolol

just a bunch of honky wankers in here.

dude,you think that, but when you encounter him you will pay for it.

ive known john for a bit and hes a good friend of mine, ive seen him in action and he isnt one to step to especially when youre a little fella.

I apprechiate you trying to warn me but you dont know me, youve never met me and all you know about me is what you see in pictures and in a forum.

Sadly I am a sick fuck, I enjoy getting hit just as much as I enjoy hitting, I DO highly doubt he will make me “pay” for anything exept maybe a new shirt becuase I always end up ripping my wife beater, but regaurdless I would like to see what all this shit talking about, I am willing to risk injury to shut this mans mouth. He has, as well as 90% of people in the forum talked shit for no god damn reason and I just wont accept it. Fortionatley for me, he is the only one that has not only agreed to “spar” with me but called ME out.

youve been warned. last guy i had to warn ended up snoring in a parking lot with his head next to a curb.

what is all this malarkey about anyways? pugilism should be a last resort mates.

i met dave a few weeks ago, seems like a nice kid lookin to make some friends in the car scene. although it sucks that he has been forced to act like this in defense i would still cut him a break. if a bunch of people were on your nuts you would prolly get defensive and thats directed to everyone. not just whoever is in this thread. i can be a defensive person too rarely. although i dont wanna see anyone get seriously injured a think a straight forward brawl might be pretty interesting but i dont condone unsanctioned fights ;).

all im saying is the kid seemed pretty straight forward, nice kid. just my 2 cents.

game on.

Although I haven’t met him, he seemed like a good enough dude. My major issue with him at this point is the fact that he made fun of Cossey’s disability. That’s VERY low…

Good thing, because Slowmarro ain’t no chump.

Dude, you can’t just come on the site calling everyone out. You’re not going to make any friends that way. Half these people are just trolling you anyways and when you post that much public information on the net of course people are going to post it.

i <3 Shift518

o no u didnt! haha

thats it!! im calling a lift off. me vs scrapper. no legs bc i broke/sprained my ankle. o wait i really cant do shit until that heals. FUCK!

ok scrapper vs germanpsi.

I even got pm’s… lol

Here is my last reply:

Sir get your head out of your ass and put your reading glasses on.

"Quite sure that could be considered endangering the welfare of a child.

You know its not too hard for the cops to see that pistol pic, run your name find you dont have a permit and/or the registered pistol, and just come to your door and arrest you."

Let me break this down.

• “Quite sure” is more or less an assumption, a statement that can be assumed to be true and from which a conclusion may be drawn. I didn’t state the law, line for line proving anything, nor did I write you a ticket for it. And by the way, how many viral videos are out there of “gun safety” seminars where they accidently discharge the weapon? If I remember correctly I saw one like that in a class room actually! So no, I don’t think it’s a good idea to let 4th graders hold a weapon, they should be around Legos and Barbie dolls, not Glocks and Remington’s. IMO <- that In My Opinion… in case you didn’t know.
  • I don’t know, at this moment Mr. David Brown. At this moment being the key word. I could run your name and LIC off the car pics you posted up on the internet in a matter of a single text message to any one of the three police officers in my family or close friendship circle. In fact I have done this a few times for people on here that needed help, or to help ban, or even arrest people who were pulling stupid shit on here. Again, the re-read what I wrote, and use your brain and replace the word “don’t” with might not, if that makes it easier for you to comprehend the point.

re-read my post tool.

I stated the kid with the shot gun in that pic might be endangering the welfare of a child.

THEN

I stated the part about the pistol.

try again.[/quote]

I guess the police officer that let me and my entire classroom hold his un loaded gun in 4th grade should have got fired too :confused: …There is no law for taking pictures with an unloaded gun… And how do you know I dont have my pistol license? Stop talking until you know whats going on… “tool”[/QUOTE]

I didn’t even think this kid was that bad until this thread. That shit is embarrassing, “bro”. Just shut up and forget it, honestly. Saying things like you can’t fight without ripping your wifebeater isn’t helping you at all. It makes you look retarded.

[QUOTE=capitalcrew;684814 Saying things like you can’t fight without ripping your wifebeater isn’t helping you at all. It makes you look retarded.

Guess u didnt get the humor in that statement meaning post people grab you and pull on shirts instead of a fair stand up

I don’t see any humor in anything you’ve said, just you being a tough guy.