looking for low cost paintwork

deciding on whether or not to sell the daily and get something with zero body damage, or fix the rust forming on the rear wheel wells and the dents and have it repainted only when necessary. I’m not looking for top of the line work or anything crazy. I want something low budget, Im not too picky, its my daily.

anybody know somebody that knows somebody?

Contact this guy online amazingscaper@aol.com He’s pretty good

thanks ! :bowdown

yah im also looking for a basic paint job. Car has no rust, minor dings here and there but idc about those. Is that guy legit?? Usually have mike at Wreckomended touch anything paint related for me but hes so damn far away now…

do you wana just rattlecan it at your house? :lol

I too would like someone to re-spray my car on the cheap…but I’d like decent quality too…ugh

He does it as side work, but from what I’ve seen, his work is good.

Of course, you could always look up the $50 paint job instructions online LOL. Someone on another forum did this. It’s time consuming and a lot of work, but damn you can’t tell the difference if done right.

MAACO?

dunno if you have ever seen my hood, and how well its painted but my cousin does on the side body work…hes very reasonable also.

tim neets autobody on rt9 in clifton park just north of ushers rd on the east hand side. quality work that wont break the bank.

i would still make the trip up to wreckamended and see mike

I have gone to Wrecko as well, but hasnt he been disappearing a lot lately?

i dont think he has been disappearing, i talk to him probably every other day

edit. just for referance, mike did the body work on elliots MR2, the one in the shift 518 issue thats you cana see on the top of this page

not to mention he painted my car to with the body kit paint was good

what about Walts XB?

Had horrible experience with Wrecko…

Wouldn’t recommend.

me too unfortunately.

for the few that know me ive been painting for a while now im not doing full paint jobs just cause i dont have time but for people that want small things painted and what not let me know if you have anything. for the people that know me they know my work .

yah id make the trip to mike at wreckomended but leaving my car an hour away is what im not fond of. Sucks when you cant do it yourself… If this was 1999 id primer the bitch lol

then lets party like its 1999 :banana :banana :banana