Looking for new rims.... opinions?

i dunno…i still like the Hamann’s better than those two choices…

the 2nd ones, or the last ones. if you choose neither of those, you’re off the bowling team :slight_smile:

bbs lms are played out, id get some giovannis, no ones got em around here

You don’t think Giovannis are played out???

why dont you take your own advice like you kept trying to force on the guy with the H2 and buy some 15s instead of the huge rims? :gotme:

I’ve just been looking… I need to find a set of rims for autocross next year as well that can clear my brakes.

I am looking for smaller, lighter rims. The ones i chose clear my BBK’s too. Do you have $.02 more you wish to add?

anything with a lip bigger than angelina’s is fine

SSR COMPS

yea, that would be hot, he could get rims smaller than his rotors… shit, thats the new bling son :rolleyes:

leave it

car looks hot right now

not in wny at least

Well thats true. I don’t think many rims are played out in WNY because most people don’t do anything with their cars.

:word: what he said

Speaking of played out wheels…

i have only seen 1 set of SSR Comps in WNY…that was Aimen…now i dontl look for them but havent notices them either

my good friend pete has SSR GT3’s… he also has a e46 bimmer. Personally, i don’t like SSR because of their outstanding record for cracking/bending. (which also happened to 2 of pete’s rims)

NO SSR’s for me.

Guess who had them before Aimen :wave:

Lafenfool, if you want lightweight whells for autocross, you cannot beat SSRs for the $$$. But they will not look as good as some of those more expensive wheels you were considering. As for the cracking/ breaking, I think the problem there (IMHO) is that people run sidewalls that are too low profile, for lack of a better term. Anyone that runs some decent profile (again IMHO), you won’t have to worry about breaking the wheels. Avoiding tank traps in downtown Buffalo (or whatever town) would help as well. :wink:

Maybe you should look into some OZ Superlegga IIIs. Those are lightweight, and have a considerable lip.

well ur car has to be driven for me to see

Oh that’s low.

still love ya rick…to be honest i never saw ur car with the SSRs u always had the bike when i saw u