looking for something AWD/4WD and new what do you recommend?

i been kinda looking at the jeep srt8/ford edge/evo lancer i dont know what i should get haha… any other cars/suvs awd/4wd that are worth checking out?

AMC eagles are cheap

TBSS

x2

tbss is nice!

The new Caddy CTS with AWD and a 6 speed looks nice.

Edit: About the same price as tbss.

They way gas prices are going…I’m liking the patriot.

Jeep SRT8 FTMFW!

My wife’s car is the Patriot. We are happy with it so far. Lifetime bumper to bumper warranty.

Picked up an FJ cruiser recently. I’d highly recommend it. Variety of options to go along with it such as TRD supercharger. Interior is well built. Handled my minor off road challenges so far.

It came down to either the FJ, Jeep Liberty, or Patriot. I get a family discount 4% Under the price the dealership paid for Chrysler/jeep products and I still went with the FJ. The interior just felt to cheap and not well put together in the jeeps. Although the lifetime warrenty was tempting.

AMC eagles are cheap

x2

You don’t see many AMC Eagles around anymore either. It’d definitely be a unique ride and very cool.

do you want a sedan or an suv? and what do you want to use it for?

I would go with an 05 or 06 sti, just because i like them a lot :slight_smile: or an evo. it all depends what you want to do with it

SRT8

isnt it lifetime powertrain??? not bumper to bumper. cause that would even more rediculous. :hs:

The lifetime powertrain was included. I think it was 1200 extra for the bumper to bumper. But it covers everything. If a power window motor goes bad 10 years from now, they’ll fix it. Normally I don’t buy warranties but we got a good deal on a leftover '07 in December.

It’s a Chrysler warranty. So, if they go out of business, we’re screwed. :hsugh: