looking for x-mas vaca spot

Me and the gf are trying to find somewhere to go for a vaca in december after classes are out (round Dec. 10)… we wanted to use timeshares for NYC but everything for the city is booked… yea who knew… any1 got any ideas of fun places to go (afforadable ones) as in hotel stay… any sporting events going on are a huge plus.

Let’s here em Thank you

alot of places are usually booked for xmas time or around there. i would try somewhere like an all inclusive spot in the carribean or somewhere like that.

go to mexico and watch a donkey show and cock fight.

all inclusive with open bar and on hotel dance club FTW

fyi book now for next year in nyc at xmas time if u want to go

cruise ftw… like 289-399 5 night cruises royal carribean

supa cheapo

departing from where?

yeah those prices dont include airfare i dont think, wayy too cheap

next year already for NYC?? ouch

was looking forward to going some time this decade lol

well nyc gets booked pretty fast for New years and xmas, i would at least call around to see, i usually stay in fairfield NJ then take the train into the city, alot cheaper and more rooms.

vegas, miami, atlanta, toronto, so. cal any of those is where i would go

if you’re not a heavy drinker, do a cruise. if you are like me… all-inclusive is the way to go. if money is an issue, try some place like punta cana. its really nice there, and generally less expensive than the other islands, or mecixo is always a good time.

call A&B travel, they run charters to all inclusive joints year round

florida - ft lauderdale / Miami

they don’t include airfare…but you can go on an all inclusive food/room cruise for 300 bucks and pay 150 for airpare…it’s a deal :slight_smile: i <3 cruises

that cruise would cost someone like me over 2 grand. lol

no drinks included in an all inclusive cruise :tdown:

nope, drinks not included on any criuse, all inclusive is the way to go imo.

I think for my last Cancun trip, it came out to 1500/person. That included the expenses to drive up from Rochester to Toronto, a night in the hotel there, and then a 6am charter flight right to cancun and travel from the airport to the hotel which was all booked for us. We stayed at a really nice hotel that was huge, on site club, bars were open almost all day from like 7am - 3am. IT was called the Ibuerostar or something right in Playa Del Carmen (15 min from Cancun). I have also stayed at the Gala Resort in the same place which was nice. The food was great and they served it for about 3 hours a day, 3 times a day. If you made reservations, you can also go to a nice sit down place that was on the hotel grounds for dinner that was also all inclusive.

The bars were great. All over. Lobby, By the pool, by the beach, etc. I am looking to go again in December or next year sometime to get away. If you are really big partyers/drinkers, they have buses that go into the heart of cancun with open bar wirstbands and such cheap too. The hotel had all types of people from everywhere and all different ages. Games in the pool, SCUBA trips, aerobics.

Some of the major sites have cruise packages out of LA to mexico for 159 per person.

4 nights, and 5-6 night ones available for a bit more.

hawaii. It’ll be one of the cheapest times of the year to go. Plane tix won’t be over 1000.

lol he’s right…if you want to go on vaca and get trashed every night - a cruise is a no go. but if you want to relax, see some cool places for a cheap price, eat whatever you want at any time, and play bingo for 40 bucks some night - :slight_smile: cruise

i’ll be taking my 2nd one in february…mmm yes

bingo?

wow… just wow