Looking:Golf Clubs

Looking for a set of clubs, Driver and up. Right Hand.

Anyone have anything?

I have a nice set of cleveland irons i never use.

My dad assembles clubs to your needs from component suppliers. Much higher quality than a starter set from Dicks but a fraction of the price of new name-brand equipment. You choose heads, grips, shafts and the set is made to what you want. He makes them for cost.

He made Zong a set last year, PM me if you’re interested - I dunno what you were exactly looking for (starter set?).

im interested in some prices, i had a set of tommy armour knock offs that were custom made but i sold them, i suck so yes it would have to be a starter set lol.

read the post, i need driver and up.

sorry.

PMing you now. :tup:

Zong post up your experience and details, what you got, ball park on price.

BuickGN if you do this please post up also.

Geoff is your old man local?

Ive been thinking of getting a real set instead of using left over clubs, this might be what I’m looking for.

G’s dad knows his shit. I got a set of replica Callaway irons, and 3 and 5 woods. Paid for materials, threw him a case of honeybrown, and they were done [perfectly] in a few days.

went to the driving range as soon as everything set and i’ve been happy ever since.

they hit like 700 dollar clubs and i think all together everything was under $250, lol.

nice, I might have to go see this guy

Ok. First of all. I don’t want to advertise on here. So mods, if the content of my post is advertising, just delete it, I’ll call these guys or PM them.

To respond to you guys asking about cost - it does vary depending on your choices.

What usually happens is for the irons he’d use a standard steel True Temper R or S300 shaft ($10.49/shaft, maybe even cheaper because my dad gets a bulk discount), and whatever name brand grips you’d want (winn, golf pride, whatever style you prefer $2-$7/grip).

The heads is where the variation is gunna come in. Knockoffs are made to look exactly like the real deal, with the same materials, just no name brand. You probably know this already lol.

You can spend anywhere from $8 - $40 bucks on an iron head.

Woods heads you could spend anywhere from $13 to $130 depending on what you want. Graphite shafts are a bit more than the steel you’d want to put in your irons, but again, it ranges depending on what you’d want to go with. Honestly, they iron heads are made out of the same materials anyway, unless you get forged and that is not for beginner players. What I’d reccomend doing is going go the dome and testing a few - you just give them your credit card and whack away. See which ones you like the best, and then there probably will be a knockoff of that exact iron head. Fraction of the price, same materials.

A set like this IS going to cost a bit more than a starter set at Dicks. That’s no lie. But, the quality is something you can grow into and learn with. The shafts get cut to length, pro epoxied and grip taped, and they cure overnight. Easy. You get them with the heads still wrapped in plastic.

A buddy of mine just got a starter set from dicks and he’s already got dents in his driver . That stuff is just plain shit.

My dad’s been doing this for years and only charges people cost - he does it as a hobby, not a means for revenue.

check out this site for heads and shafts and stuff…

PM me if you’d be interesting in snagging a set like this, my dad by no means makes money off of this - he just enjoys sipping a beer in the garage and assembling clubs.

All this talk about gripping shafts and heads is making me uncomfortable.

On N Bailey, 1st stop sign north of Sheridan on the right hand side.

There is a house that has had 3-4 bags of clubs on the lawn with a FS sign for WEEKS now.

did u pick them at golfsmith?

im getting confused with all the irons they have lol

Pick 3 or 4 sets that are available on the website of your choice

Go swing them at GolfGalaxy

buy the replicas on website of your choice

try to figure out how these companies get away with patent infringement

profit.

ProGolf or Wherle lets you take them to the outdoor range and hit them. Which is way better then smacking them into a wall.

P.S. I’m actually in the market for a new driver, so I’d be ditching my old one to anyone interested. (983K, 9.5, YS-6 Stiff)

Weeks? He’s had that shit out since I moved in last year. I was told by someone else that they are garbage too.

come to think of it… i do remember them being there in the fall. lol.

:dunno:

geoff. how much for the driver, would it be better than the awesome one that came in my set?

Kevin,

I have a set, bag and all. They are about 15 years old but used little.

FREE to you if you want them.

Cool Butch, thanks, ill let u know when i can come grab them

Thanks again