Looking to buy a first bike? Look here.

that’s right, with pink rims and cute tassles on the handlebars.
the real question is, Gsickxty, what are you doing here.
if you came here to preach to noobs about getting the biggest bike they want as long as they like it than you’re too late, they’re been doing that for years.

nope jus stating an opinion on your preaching about buying 250’s and how for the average person who can afford to buy one bike and ride it should buy the bike they want and use the same exact concept to learn on that bike that they would lern to ride on a 250, no difference just more power when you bend your wrist, so obviously if the bike isnt controlling the power why does it matter how much it has

ponder that for a while, maybe you’ll figure out where the gap in your logic is.
meanwhile so that you don’t get too bored with all that pondering you can hop on youtube and look at all the cool crash videos of average people trying to learn on 600s and liters.

You can still get just as hurt on a 250 as you can on a 600 or a 1000 if you don’t know what your doing.

yes, but it’s that much easier on a bigger bike.
there is a reason insurance rates are higher for sport bikes, proportionally to their engine size.
is this really worth arguing over?

Not at all, I’m just saying. A 250 can hit about 80 or so and that’s plenty enough to kill you or seriously hurt you.

Everyone on here knows how I feel about this topic. There isn’t any reason for me to re-explain myself.

jay dont worry about it panic throttleing on a 600 and panic throttleing on a 250 are completely different , lets say for example you panic throttle hit a guard rail on a 250 doing 80mph and than you hit a guardrail during a panic throttle on a 600 doing 80mph your going to hit the guardrail way faster on the 600, rigght oleg? i mean that is wat your trying to prove right… :idiots

insurence rates are higher on bigger bikes because of top speed capibilities and because the classes they are considered to be in but oleg doesnt know that why do you think a busa is a gsx1300r well let me see the race bikes are classified as gsxr’s the busa is actually insured as a sport touring with the r stamped after the 1300 for insurence purposes, and i still dont know what the fuck any of that has to do with learning to ride or why you even brought it up

o and just to let you know we didnt start this arguement, you did when you started replying dumb shit about other people opinions, so why are you asking us if this is worth arguing over?

lets see, most 600 will do 80 mph in any gear, few of them only in 2nd and up.
they will also get to 80 in about 5-6 seconds.
a 250 will do 80 in 5th or 6th, in fifth near redline, and will take quarter of a minute minimum to get there.
suppose the same twist of the throttle will have very different consequences on the two?.. nah, Gsickxty knows better.

insurence rates are higher on bigger bikes because of top speed capibilities and because the classes they are considered to be in but oleg doesnt know that why do you think a busa is a gsx1300r well let me see the race bikes are classified as gsxr’s the busa is actually insured as a sport touring with the r stamped after the 1300 for insurence purposes, and i still dont know what the fuck any of that has to do with learning to ride or why you even brought it up

damn right, a busa is just as good a bike to start on as any. oh wait…

o and just to let you know we didnt start this arguement, you did when you started replying dumb shit about other people opinions, so why are you asking us if this is worth arguing over?

you were writing dumb shit this entire thread, and you’re still doing it.
that, and my lost post wasn’t addressed to you.

This thread is stupid. Lock it. No one will ever come to an agreement.