Looking to Hire a Recruiter

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to give you the heads up that the company I work for, SelectOne Search LLC, is looking to hire an internal recruiter. This will be a salaried position (probably in the 30k range), with some bonus potential associated with it.

We are looking for someone with the following qualifications:
4 year degree
EXCELLENT communication and interpersonal skills
Ability to multi task and work well in a small office environment

Aside from that, we are open to looking at a wide variety of people. If you are interested, please email me a copy of your resume and a brief blurb about why you feel you would be right for the job to srusso@s1search.com .

oh, by the way, bonus potential could be as much as a few hundred or even $1,000+ per quarter, depending on performance.

what field of recruiting and at what level?

Is 30k, pretty much in stone or is that negotiable?

^wrd. im pretty social, good with people, and just finished school

:tspry:

you know i know how to network :slight_smile:

btw, resume coming your way either tonight or tomorrow…its on my parents computer and we’ve been busy with my uncles wake/funeral all week, so i should be over there sometime in the next couple days

30k with having a 4 year degree?

:gotme:
This is why people leave Buffalo, however let’s say this was used as a “stepping stone”. What kind of room for advancement and within what period of time is there within the company?

FYI i’m not interested, just a question I felt may help you persuade possible candidates to apply.

I hope theres a lot of room for advancement.

Shit I made over 30K working at a restaurant…

:word: thats not that great

I’m glad people agree… I know cost of living is cheaper in Buffalo (compared to LI) but bend me over sideways if I’m making 30k/yr with a 4 year degree.

You moron, you missed the $1k/qtr bonus!

That’s $34k!!!ONE!@(&#@$(

:uhh:

it is negotiable, for the right candidate. generally, it is going to be recruiting for clerical and entry level positions.

there is definitely room for advancement. if the right person comes in and does a good job, there is the ability to transition to a fully commissioned recruiter, which has much higher total compensation potential. no, this isn’t why people are leaving buffalo. for someone that has a degree in, let’s say, english, or communications, this is a solid opportunity.

there isn’t room for “climb the corporate ladder” advancement, but in terms of salary advancement, the sky is the limit. all depends on how good you are and how hard you work.

thanks for the positive reinforcement. :bloated: you have added no value, even in terms of a negative argument, to this thread. :tdown:

what’s your 4 year degree in? engineering? accounting? finance? statistics? pre law?

if your degree is in an area that simply doesn’t have as high of a demand, than you won’t be making much more than 30k as an entry level person. but, what do i know, i only do this for a living :smiley:

i dont know what to say to that. for some people, this is a good opportunity. not for you, apparently. it probably feels good to look down on people on such a consistent basis :bloated:

this is a good opportunity for someone. the intangible skills are much more important than the 4 year degree, but those would be assessed over the phone and in person.