looks like EVERYONES on roids....

maybe thats what bob barker was on in happy gilmore

its just so funny thinkin bout 65 yr old golfers all swolled up… of all the sports that i would use roids on. this would be the LAST on my list :rofl:

people that take steriods dont necessarily look like a hugh bodybuilder or hulk hogan. you can be a “smaller” dude and still take juice.

think: Roger Clemens

Haha… “it’s creatine or something”

wait, Roger Clemens is small??? have you ever seen him in person, the guy is pretty damn big

^^ big compared to who? Clemens has definately used anabolic steriods but he doesnt look like Ronnie Coleman or Jay Cutler now does he?

the guy is huge in person, close to Giambi in size, remember steroids will not make you ripped it a better way to state it

how the fuck do you know?

dont go posting shit you know nothing about.

I want to see proof, then ill retract my nastyness.

sigh

golfers on roids? what the hell. it’s not even a power sport is it?

Steroids are also running rampant on the PBA :smiley:

when it gets to WSOP then ill be concerned :lolham:

lol

no shit man… thats when youll see some REAL roid rage… people jumpin over the table and beatin someone cause the other dude has sun glasses on looking at him, or you just lost all your money…

ya know… i retract my previous worry… id prefer to see it in WSOP, it would be much more fun to watch…

if you have the swing down, why WOULDNT more muscle help.
guys that can hit 300 will hit 330…makes sense.

Lets get some testing on the Bass Fishing Pro Tour…

:gotme:

hells yeah… ever try to bring a pissed off large mouth before ?? it takes some serious guns

you think nolan ryan only used advil to get rid of his aches and pains? look at how long clemens for example has been pitching. that takes a serious toll on the rotator cuff/ shoulder area. maybe he didnt use testosterone, but a drug such as DECA would make any/all inflammation go away and thus he’d be able to throw hard as ever. Think about it. Tons of pitchers use it. Millions of athletes use it, and millions of “regular joe’s” use it.