looks like there may be another Rocky's pizza coming to a town near you!!!!!!!!!!

[quote=“d3x,post:13,topic:39022"”]

i dunno what kind of details your looking for. but you have to remember that whole store front was probably built in the 1800’s. mighty taco moved to a new location because of the poor condition of that store. ill be honest with you…i was scared of falling through the floor near the grill area when i worked there. another point i want to bring up. in the store front to the right of the old mighty there have been about 5 pizza joints in the last 10 years and they all have failed…including just pizza. so that alone should caution you into starting another pizza joint there.

[/quote]

you apparently never seen the current Rocky’s before he transformed it into what it is now…

A building that old that appears to be in good shape can be in need of massive repairs. If it is that outwardly in bad condition its very possible that it could totally ruin your return on investment.

[quote=“BuickGN,post:19,topic:39022"”]

thats because just pizza sucks balls, no wonder.

horrible pizza!!!

[/quote]

word up

in if you need some help managing location numero two :slight_smile:

As far as the just pizza thing goes,They(just pizza) made him close the place due to some franchising thing.I think he opened without signing contracts or not paying or something like that.I will check out the floors tho,but it is nothing a $100 brace or two won’t fix,but I will check.
Not sure about the other 4 or 5 places but 90% of the people I talked to from the Island were like" oh no,not another pizza joint.That’s all we need"
Even Tony colicchio(mister pizza on elmwood) told a mutual friend"Derek’s a good kid, but why is he opening up on G.I.?"And as you guys all know, the rest is history!!!:slight_smile:
Also this location will have beer and wine,sit down and and a great recipe.
Will know more by the end of the week.
D

i hope it pans out, so close to my house

[quote=“misteroman$$$,post:25,topic:39022"”]

As far as the just pizza thing goes,They(just pizza) made him close the place due to some franchising thing.I think he opened without signing contracts or not paying or something like that.I will check out the floors tho,but it is nothing a $100 brace or two won’t fix,but I will check.
Not sure about the other 4 or 5 places but 90% of the people I talked to from the Island were like" oh no,not another pizza joint.That’s all we need"
Even Tony colicchio(mister pizza on elmwood) told a mutual friend"Derek’s a good kid, but why is he opening up on G.I.?"And as you guys all know, the rest is history!!!:slight_smile:
Also this location will have beer and wine,sit down and and a great recipe.
Will know more by the end of the week.
D

[/quote]

im not trying to discourage you from opening your new location there. im just giving you a heads up from what ive seen. i grew up a couple blocks from that store…ive worked in that store…that area is my old stomping grounds. so if you have questions or concerns i can probably answer them.

ive seen many buisnesses come and go on main street in tonawanda because its soo hard to be successful there. the only buisness that has had continued success is colosso taco…and that is because they stay open till like 5 am (btw…colosso taco is a pizza joint). there are about a dozen bars within walking distance…so you would probably have more success if you stayed open late too. and just make sure you closly examine that building before handing over any money. if mighty taco was willing to leave a great location because of the buildings condition…then that should really concern a small buisness owner.

either way…everyone has said great things about your food…i would love to have Rocky’s there. i dont live in tonawanda anymore but i work in the tonawanda industrial park and the 100+ employees at this machine shop would probably give you some buisness. so if you open it in tonawanda let me know…i can hand out menu’s to the employees.

Just so you know I appreciate any advice and will look into the things you are telling me.
thanks and let me know if you think of anything else.
D

they always made good tacos at that location. good luck

Derick, I went to Rocky’s last week. I got some interesting information from a disgruntled employee. Why did you not update us?

im down for sum pizza, its always fun to try a new place

WTF? Info plz

srsly I loved your foods :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:frowning:

he sold it

shit I haven’t even made it there yet.

And no more NYSpeed discounts :tdown:

dang! obv dude knows what he’s doing… prob got an offer he couldn’t refuse. a thriving pizza place sells for big $$$$

DING DING DING

Winnar.

Lets just say for more then a new ZR1 costs:D Not at liberty to say what the final price was but it was ALL CASH upfront.:snky:
BTW who was the disgruntled employee?Was it you mr Stugots:spank:
Same receipe will be at the new pizzeria AND NYSpeed discounts are still in full effect!!!
Also new location will have Beer and wine!!!
Seating for 50+ and full basement for certain Texas-style card games will be in happening very often.
Parking for 100 cars out back!!!
Should be open in about 3 weeks!!!