Looks vs. Performance

speed for me

I personally think the go is more important than the show. Which is very hipicritical for me to say because I have done next to nothing to my engine, and instead have spent a nice dollar on the appearence. But looking back now I wish I spent more on the engine mods rather than the appearance. Most people laugh at cars that look all riced out and have nothing done under the hood. Plus if you still have some money left over after buying your car speend it all on the engine because engine mods are much more expensive than appearance mods. Not to mention a fast car says alot too.

Depends on the car,honestly.

If I had something that was worth alot i’d want it to look really good.I really dont care about bling,i want my car to have a factory appearance.One thing I cant stand is rot & rust,half assed work.

if the car is semi clean then im all about the go…but both is where its at…

like chucks car or fox’seither one look good and go fast

Both, but i love sleepers soo

i put best of both…because in my eyes a well shown car is a very very clean, very close to stock looking one…

buy a car because you love it, not because you love what it could potentially look like

more go than show but it has to look good while going fast

i enjoy a nice CLEAN car maybe some wheels a few inches lowerd maybe a subtle lip kit then alll about the go

looks definately…

…all I care about is how low my lap times look.