Loose change 9/11

Im sure many of you have seen this movie already but im sure there are many of you who cant. I was always against people saying our government was involved in 9/11. I always laughed it off and thought it was the stupidest thing to think possible.Then i watched this movie. And i am not the kind of person who changes their mind easily. If youve all seen this already i apologize for wasting your time.

http://www.loosechange911.com/lc2e.htm

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=911_morons

Maddox > Loose Change, or anything for that matter.

Watching this video is like being bukakked with stupid.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Loose change is an insult on those who actually have real questions about the run-up to the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Maddox-> :zong: <- Loose Change

Madox’s argument about the government not being involved because Dylan Avery is still alive is bunk because that’s not how the US government works, They would deny that shit till hell froze over and still deny it.

Amen to that!

the world trade center was hit by assholes, not our government, those are a whole different set of assholes.

Welcome to the internet.

Yeah, not disputing that it was hit by terrorists. The dispute is what we did afterwards.

Didn’t the Government take down a bridge a few months ago too. They staged it will an accident involving a fuel truck. It had to be a conspiracy because we all know that burning fuel could not weaken a steel structure enough to collapse it.

Here I found it.
http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2007/04/29/BAGVOPHQU46.DTL

OMG THE TEARORISTS ARE OURSELFES!!1111oneone1

Take your damn tin-foil hat off.

That article you posted has nothing to do with ANYTHING.

What are you talking about it clearly points out the connection with the steel used in the WTC, and the steel used on that bridge were both designed to melt well below specification. This empathizes that our steel industry is undermined by terrorists!

Just find it a little odd that those 3 buildings were the first buildings in history to collapse because of fire. And its kinda weird when they said the inside of both buildings were a blazing inferno when there was a radio transmission of a fire chief on the 78th floor saying there were 2 small fires that he thought he could put out. And considering how stupid our government, especially our president, they probably never did expect anyone, including college kids to blow the lid off this because they think the american people are stupid. They expect us to believe every single thing we here from them and of course it worked at first. But now people are asking questions and for some reason our government doesnt wanna answer them.

Oh Snap!!11111 I missed that linkzorz! Those bastards!

Yeah, because you know there have been a whole slew of skyscrapers that have been involved in fully loaded commercial airliners crash into them and bursting into flames.

So… A full sized jet full of fuel crashed into a building, yet because of a claimed radio transmission you think there were only 2 small fires? I suppose if you really want to, you can get yourself to believe anything, despite what a small amount of objective thought might reveal…

Maybe he meant two small fires on that particular floor in a room. Nahhh, that would make too much sense.

Besides I thought engineers always tossed 737s at every building to test it. Honestly I was suprised it stayed up as long as it did. That was a good deal of structural damage, and a testament to the engineering of the building…

Inb4physicsofmassandintertiaaretossedout
Alsoinb4tinfoilhatpointsatpentagon.

Claimed radio transmission. I heard it when i was watching the video with the 2 french filmakers doing a documentary on the fdny and 9/11 happened during the documentary, and they showed that scene during loose change. They showed the chief saying it and they played the audio as well. Pretty compelling in my opinion. And about the fuel, you dont need to be a genius to realize that most of both the planes jet fuel exploded outside the buildings in a fireball. How the hell do 2 110 story buildings that are buring for less than an hour and a little more than an hour collapse on top of themselves in what most eyewitness said looked like a planned implosion. I just want answers. If someone answers these questions then i will shut up.