Loose change 9/11

[quote=“Nikuk,post:9,topic:32860"”]

Welcome to the internet.

[/quote]

haha I think I saw this a year ago and it was old then.*

*EDIT: it was old and STUPID then.

[quote=“FuzzyFish,post:26,topic:32860"”]

You do realize bombers from the 1940s are quite a bit different in that.

A. They used a lot of wood, and aluminium construction.
B. Could not fly nearly as fast as a modern jetliner.
C. It was quite a damn bit smaller
D. It was not being flown anywere near it’s maximum speed.
E. It hit near the top, there is no where near the mass supported by the builiding structure itself.

[/quote]

F.) They use completely different fuel and quantities. The aircraft that hit the ESB was B-25 medium bomber, small by today’s standards, was @ 65ft wingspan with a MAX t/o weight of @ 35,000 lbs.

The Boeing 757 (w/s 129ft.; max t/o weight. 255,550lbs., lightest config. 127,500lbs. ) and 767 (w/s 156ft.; max t/o weight 351,000., lightest config. 175,000 lbs.) aircraft are sizeably larger - with a far greater range and fuel load.

But an airplane’s an airplane’s an airplane, right? :sario:

[quote=“97_B18b1,post:59,topic:32860"”]

and the policy specifically covered acts of terrorism…Hmmmmmm…

[/quote]

You might be too young, but you should realize that there were terrorist attacks on the WTC prior to 2001.

[quote=“bing,post:55,topic:32860"”]

How about the shorting of airline stocks and the insurance policies taken out on the towers just weeks before the incident?

are those coincidences?

Those are pretty serious smoking guns as well.

[/quote]

no offense Bing, because as I understand it you are a decent person, but…

You should seriously reconsider your idea of a smoking gun.

[quote=“97_B18b1,post:25,topic:32860"”]

Ita never happened before!!! The empire state building was hit by a bomber in the 1940’s I did the reserach. The steel used in the empire state building had the exact same specs as the steel in the WTC. It is also concrete reinforced and it burnt for almost 4 hours and did not collapse. And one of the planes that hit the WTC hit it very close to the top where there is the least amount of mass. Theres just not enough weight up there for it to collapse theres too much structure below holding it up.

[/quote]

You are a complete moron, you know that?

Read anywhere, and it’ll tell you how the fireproofing on those buildings is different, as well as how the Empire State Building was one of the first tall skyscrapers and was extremely over-engineered because they weren’t sure how wind loads and things could be handled. Now when a plane hits the side of a building that was extremely over-engineered (read: Empire State Building) it will cause failures but as TrueBlue said above, the Bomber was not even remotely close to the same size as the commercial plane. The 757 just left and had an almost full tank of fuel (you know, when it BLOWS UP and destroys the spray on fireproofing on the beams and girders holding the floors up on the WTC)

Also, the WTC was designed to withstand a 707 hitting it (that was the largest comprehendable plane of the WTC’s build days)

Maybe you should do some research before you talk out of your ass:ohnoes:

EDIT: Also, this is the video made by the guy who has his page posted in page 1 here debunking Dylan Avery and his stupidity
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3214024953129565561

[quote=“Nikuk,post:64,topic:32860"”]

no offense Bing, because as I understand it you are a decent person

[/quote]

There are very few people who’s opinions on here would cause me to not want to even talk to them in person. Hell, JoesTypeS and I get along fine outside of NYSPEED.

But anyone who honestly thinks the government had something to do with 9/11, at least beyond policies that pissed off a bunch Muslims, makes that short list of people I never care to meet.

And with that, I’ve realized there is no point in posting here anymore. Nikuk, Bikerfry, be my guest. It simply isn’t worth my time anymore.

[quote=“JayS,post:66,topic:32860"”]

There are very few people who’s opinions on here would cause me to not want to even talk to them in person. Hell, JoesTypeS and I get along fine outside of NYSPEED.

But anyone who honestly thinks the government had something to do with 9/11, at least beyond policies that pissed off a bunch Muslims, makes that short list of people I never care to meet.

And with that, I’ve realized there is no point in posting here anymore. Nikuk, Bikerfry, be my guest. It simply isn’t worth my time anymore.

[/quote]

That no-post threat (promise?) never materializes JayS… :deadhorse: , I know you’ll be reading this debacle. :stuck_out_tongue:

FWIW, I tend not to discount people based on their internet babbling. I will not however defend someone on the internet if I do not know them, so I have nothing to respond with other then…

Did you see the COAT that Hilary was wearing??? Edwards even mocked it!!

HOLY SHIT THIS HAS TO BE IN CAPS SO THE FOOLS CAN RECOGNIZE…

LONG STORY SHORT, ANYONE WHO BELIEVES THE PLANES DID NOT BRING THE TOWERS DOWN/OR THAT OUR GOVERNMENT “SECRETLY” BOMBED/IMPLODED W/E THE TOWERS TO BRING THEM DOWN YOU SHOULD BE BROUGHT OUT IN THE STREETS AND SHOT IN FRONT OF THE WORLD.

YOU ARE STUPID AND YOUR SEED SHOULD NEVER SPAWN.

that is all. there is no :picard: in the world great enough to show how fucking dumb you are.

…and as for “this being the excuse that led us to iraq” --what more do you need:shrug: ?

^^^^and that is the first :picard: ive ever whipped out. fuck the stupid, democracy sucks-voting should be by those people whose IQ is larger than their waist size :picard: :picard: :picard: damn it

Wow, seems it got pretty heated in here, a lot of :walter: . How about we go back to quoting Maddox again and making funnies :smiley:

STFU NOOB!

:stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah it gets frustrating when you’re trying to have an intelligent debate with people who normally really seem intelligent, but are choosing to not be constrained by logic.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5547481422995115331&q=zeitgeist&total=755&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

here’s another one.

actually that last link is better than loose change… should piss up the religous folks.

then some 911 stuff… then some money stuff that is fresh off the last boat from awesometown.

actually, i used to want RFID… but now i realise that it’s not the way.

i love each of you guys and i want to join you in your faith and patriotism.

i hope you’ll forgive me

[quote=“bing,post:71,topic:32860"”]

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5547481422995115331&q=zeitgeist&total=755&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

here’s another one.

[/quote]

ill watch it tomorrow. 2 hours. dayamn.

and btw 3000+votes@5stars has to be like a record for google/youtube.

and you can believe/have your own opinions, but when you fail to accept logic and the place of logic in our world/society then something is wrong.
democracy is based upon the idea that logical thinking and collaboration leads to a world/society which is bettered by its own comprehensive nature and builds upon itself a set of root ideas/foundations which must be moved forward upon never backward from. end rant.

[quote=“bing,post:73,topic:32860"”]

actually, i used to want RFID… but now i realise that it’s not the way.

i love each of you guys and i want to join you in your faith and patriotism.

i hope you’ll forgive me

[/quote]

forgive you for what, you can think/be your own person, just dont throw logic out the window, otherwise youre thinking too hard:jam::slight_smile:

well, watch that video.

i dont mean to sound like an asshole but i’m basically superman and arguing with me is just retarded. If i sound like i am accepting of anything other than my own opinion please disregard it, because i am never ever wrong.

therefore holding an opposing viewpoint makes you wrong.

and being this arrogant basically means i dont need to argue… it’s awesome.

[quote=“bing,post:76,topic:32860"”]

i dont mean to sound like an asshole but i’m basically superman and arguing with me is just retarded. If i sound like i am accepting of anything other than my own opinion please disregard it, because i am never ever wrong.

[/quote]

lol me too, on the internet anyways. I’m extremely laid back in person, not nearly the arrogant dickhead I like to pretend to be on the comfort of the intarweb. :smiley:

Ughh darwin is too fucking slow

darwin eh?

i bet he’s coming after you faster than he’s coming after me

INFINITE PICARD

http://static.flickr.com/52/127592800_7786b54686_o.gif