Losman to play in UFL...lulz

didnt think this should go in the bills forum, but looks like Losman signed a deal playing for Jim Fassell for the Vegas franchise in the UFL :mamoru:

but at least he went somewhere

but but but waittt he was going to be an awesome quarterback, one the Bills would surely miss!!!

haha awesome

Sounds cool. Las vegas needs some sports teams. I have a couple friends out there, and the most exciting regular sports event is dollar beer night at the 51’s baseball game…

lol.

probably showed them his highlight reel. wonder how much he’s making

gonna be working for $100 poker chips

l o l. wow that sucks.

Even I can’t believe that he wouldn’t have been picked up as a backup.

I think he will be a better fit there.

None of the major leagues will put a team there because they don’t like their shit being bet on.

nice writing

“His fate was secured after that boner and the Bills quietly let him become a free agent when the season ended.”

I knew this guy was a bum from his 4th week as a starter. I would personally kick him and Rob Johnson in the johnson if I ever saw them in person.

Why? he is bad, hell Grossman at least made it to a super bowl, and it took him till last week to be picked up

So is this where Vick will spend a season prepping for the NFL perhaps? And if Donte Stallworth is suspended for long he could hit up this league. They probably don’t want this to turn into an all thug league of players who aren’t allowed into the NFL though

i doubt you could play there while under contract in another league, but who knows…ricky williams did it

Damn’t. Losman needs to stop following me.