Lost a friend...

I know… A sympathy thread…but god danm…He was a good friend of mine…we raced snocross together since we were 13.
Such a danm funny kid…had a good head on his shoulders and was a hell of a racer.
When I heard this news my stomach just twisted in a knot…now I’m compemplating the 12 hour drive for his wake.

heres the story
LYMAN (June 2, 2007): Two 18-year-olds were killed in an early morning car crash, when the car they were riding in overturned on Hill Road in Lyman at 3 a.m. Saturday, according to the Maine State Police.

Advertisement
[0]
Both teens, Daryn Petrin and Timothy Gagne Jr. were, were from Arundel. Police said they were both thrown from a 1999 Volvo, and both were pronounced dead at the scene Saturday.

The third passenger in the car, a 17-year-old Biddeford boy, was taken to Maine Medical Center with non life-threatening injuries. Police did not release the injured boy’s name.

The cause of the crash is still under investigation by the Maine State Police.

yea no matter how close to you someone is, it’s never easy to hear that they went too early.

sorry to hear tyler. do you know any story behind it?

Sorry to hear…

sigh. that sucks.

but thrown from vehicle = no seat belts.

how anyone can ride in a car with no seatbelt on is beyond me. but that’s not what this is about. Sorry to hear about your friend, bro.

:frowning:

Shitty. Sorry to hear that.

sorry :frowning:

:frowning:

That sucks :tdown:

first off, sorry to hear tyler. and you can be thrown from a car wearing one newman

sorry to hear

Sorry man i know the feeling. lost a good friend a few days b4 christmas a few years ago.

Happend last christmas to me as well, may they RIP

Shitty to hear that, it always sucks losing close friends. RIP

that is really shitty. sorry.