Lost

Here’s the stupid debate I’m having with a good friend of mine.

Are they still on the Island and it’s a flashforward or are they off the Island with a flashback to how they go off?

sorry but that doesnt make any sense

if thats the argument, nobody is ever going to win.

what do you mean by “still on the island” ?

we already know they get off of the island at one point or another unless they twist it up on us - but if thats the case nobody could possibly know that at this point so that is not relevant to the argument

in that case, the entire show is a flashback, including what we used to refer to as “flashbacks” before the end of the last season with they told us that they get off the island at some point in the future.

you can call the majority of the story a flash back or the most current events that we’ve seen flash forwards… it’s the same thing. there is no specific set time frame that is “now”

naw the producers said that this season includes flashforwards and that they are still on the island.

also … apparently there has been some talks in the writers strike and it seems as if they might be able to save some of the episodes that they weren’t going to record

does anyone else notice that this season really sucks? i’m a little dissapointed.

Oh, I forgot to watch last weeks episode!

flashbacks, flashforwards… it all depends on what its relative 2. Einsteins theory of relativity!

lost pisses me off… its good but it makes me angry with all these unknowns and shit that is just not logical.

i say stop watching it so the ratings fall and then they finally have to end it because i doubt they will end something if its still making good coin. (unless they have said otherwise already)

^^^^ lost is the greatest. i hope the black smoke kills you for that comment.

no other show makes people think or talk about it and whats gonna happen next. none! its more than just a show

^^^^ i hope u go crazy and go back to the island :smiley:

thats what i mean… omg the black smoke!!! it just makes me hate the show… and isn’t it white if ur so called good?
i guess i don’t like the show because of its balance of real and imaginative nature

exactly what spd said… <3lost

wtf did all that just mean?! is ben one of the 6? what is this list? is ben forcing sayid to do all that shit? who the hell knows… any theories? I think the island is like purgatory. When riffs in the space time continuium are made, and you get caught in it … you end up at the island. Its like a middle ground. I think if you die on the island you can still be alive elsewhere due to different times. I think with Dan “McFly” on the island, this season will give us some answers.

also the Lost Podcast with Jay and Jack is pretty good. i listen to it while im doing my homework… if you want to hear cool theories and stuff on lost…it is def worth checking out.

also i just read all teh transcripts of teh whispers that are heard throughout the seasons on teh island…make several theories seem so possible … check them out if you have the time

WEDNESDAY! anyone else pumped?

ME!

Can you post the transcripts of the whispers around the island? What is the theory about?

Lost! Tomorrow! Lost! Tomorrow!

What? Your lost tomorrow? Sounds like your lost today, Rich.

Pretty much…

I’m more excited about Lost then gObama

I almost don’t want to watch it all season and then watch it all in one shot; no commerical breaks nothing :bowdown:

I actually did that with Dexter with S3 and Burn Notice S2 (still have to watch it).

It’s gonna be epic. :bowdown:

Oh man, shit, everyone at school was like stopping class, turning on the hall T.V’s and just standing there watching. I mean ok, its history in the making but shit, couldn’t you deal with this/read it, later on, when you DON’T, have studies to worry about. Barrack isn’t going to give you an A on that mid-term test you haven’t studied for.

LMAO

My brother is crazy into Lost, he tried getting me into it, but I don’t know, I wasn’t captured by it.