Lot......or not?

im a central ave warrior.

This is true. I noticed that when I was down there as well.

There ARE nice cars up here too. They’re just hiding…:shifty

Well an official meet would be like the Guptil’s car shows…They have meets for all makes/models/years I think twice. Other than that I don’t know of anything other than the Adirondack Nationals that a lot of cars come out for.

And both of those have been going on for years so there’s the reason they are so big.

yea, I was in souf flordia…near Ft. Laudy. I was so jealous. So many nice cars down there out all the time. In my uncles condo community, a dude has a black WS6 as a daily and a triple black C5 as his play toy. Oh, his hot, big tit’d wife has a silver saab aero, I watched her wash it one day I was down there…it was nice, I liked.

Anything ‘official’ every week wouldn’t be NEAR the size of the Nationals. It’d just be enough cars to fill a parking lot.

I don’t know anyone (save Jeff and Elliot), and I’m a complete noob… but what about a mall? They have relatively far-out parking lots ( e.g. old Macy’s lot at Crossgates), and as far as I know don’t close due to the movie theatre. I might be wrong or delirious since I have to work in 6 hours, but just throwing that out there.

Well the Guilderland Police Station is right in the mall, and in the past they have thrown the boot to us

Head to park n ride early and come to northway 8 golf and buy shit from me then I’ll blow the money at pams pub and swing by the lot to create drama and make jesse and sean pose in front of my stock wheels

Well there are the guys with the pickups doing burnouts and shit down at the Kohl’s lot.

Most of the problem is the PR’s though. And seriously whats the deal with the lap around McDonald’s and parking at Kohl’s every time? Trying to intimidate us?