Lot......or not?

True!

Or remember meeting eachother

Yeah, hah, it was a good time last year at the pizza joint (for the few of us that actually followed thru with the cruise).

early season last year we had alot of success at the exit 8 park and ride. had burgers and hotdogs grillin all night and had a few cops stop in for a bite to eat as well… people started migrating south though as the season went on and thats when the BS went down with the fight at the lot and the PR’s getting irritating.

Alot of the BS brought upon the lot is started by people being idiots and running their mouths…and it aint always the PRs…

Sounds like a great time to me. Plus, OMGZ it’s like 12 minutes closer to my house then the lot

I always leave the house to go to the lot. Im there almost every weekend.

+1 and i got fucked up there lol. i go to see the guys i have seen for years the old timers/adam and shift people i have respect for old cars built,stock,new cars built. its nice to see the work people put in to there rides over the winter .

we had decent turnouts… i mean 10-15 cars but it was people you knew and could tolerate with no BS.

Yup, ive gotten pretty damn tight with alot of the older dudes, they are good people, and i enjoy hangin out with em. Also like to run, and its very convienent that a spot is a short way down the road…

I could go to the X-gates mall and find 10 cars to park around…:rofl

Good lot night there is over 100 cars there. Nice mix, good people for the most part, and good times

That pizza joint was mad good. That entire day was a good day. I was pretty beat when i got home from the drive

For sure, that day was pretty much the highlight of my car season last year. Too bad like half the crew pussed out. Looking forward to this seasons first cruise…really hoping SS comes thru with detailed directions because I can forsee people getting easily lost/confused if we get broken up.

That one doood with the Mustang needs to bring his cute GF that was wearing the hat. Or maybe she’s single now lol

ll go back down to McDs, If people start pulling guns tho, Ill take a break for a bit.

If it stays nice tomm nite ill drop by

No one has pulled guns at the lot. I think alot of times people “hype” up what goes on there, and freak themselves out for whatever reason

I would rather have a small show of “nice cars” then a large show of nice cars over ruled by POS…which is what happens down at the lot.

There is so many people with neon glowing, painted hubcaps, doin one wheel peel burnouts. I admit, it’s humorous at times, but it makes us looks like douches as the muscle car guys associate that with the younger crowd. (Which isn’t unreasonable).

:+1