Lot......or not?

In red: That’s not completely true, they know who the idiots are and who aren’t. I myself talked to quite a few of the older guys, a few thought my civic was pretty cool and clean, others liked my trans am. I’m sure they watch and see who the idiots are, if your statement was true, they wouldn’t associate with me like they do, or any of the other guys I hang out with.

I agree with Joey, I dont really talk to the muscle car guys too much but whenever I have they have always been polite/nice to me.

Just knives and bats

I’ve had several conversations with them about " the young kids in imports".

But thanks for picking apart my entire sentence.

With you 100 percent.

I picked apart one piece :wink:

and idk how recent you’ve talked to them because from the looks of last year, you weren’t around at all…

edit: I could careless, I’m just saying.

the point of the lot isnt to be a car show

The point is its close to where people go to drive their cars

Yeah and to hang out with a group of people with similar interests. I like car shows but the lot isnt really considered one.

Its also for racing but Ive never really participated in that except for the Elantra vs. H2 race that I lost.

I think he used the term in regards to cars ‘showing’ up.

Anyway I like the idea of the lot for sure. Just sucks when it gets overrun by dumbasses.

It does suck alot. More or less what sucks is that the kohls lot is attached the the mcdonalds lot. If they were two separate lots it would be fine

If we could find a way to get the PR’s to turn around and head the opposite way up route 5 to Amsterdam it would be alot better. Then we’d just have a few young dumbasses to deal with and Im sure we could handle taking care of them.

I’ll give it another shot at some point I guess since it seems like the majority is leaning that way, but it’d be cool if we got there early so we could all park together? Call me anal but I don’t like leaving my car for too long, esp with possible dumbasses around.

Don’t blame ya. Its hard cause we get booted from every where cause some how the retards find us

I think it’d be ‘hard’ to get booted from the exit 8 PNR…PR’s would get lost trying to find it.

Back in AZ, we had a few gas stations in the middle of no where. We just all used to make small purchases so we could say we were ‘paying’ customers. Retards would find us, we’d move, etc. It normally worked for at least a few weeks.

whats good about the p/r is its in my area ,i know most of the cops there and good friends with judge wormuth there

Yea it just sucks for when people do want to have a little spirited driving

PNR is in everyones area…ya’ll live in the capital region.

Northway.

Kinda hard to stop on the northway