Loud noise coming from the sky

Yesterday night I met up with Mike at the time hortons in brampton (shoppers world) to give him a rear caliper for his S13. We had met up around 1:00AM because that’s when he got off work. So I give him the goods and we talk for a few mins. All of a sudden out of nowhere we hear a LOUD rumbling noise that sounds as if a truck is dragging a large storage container across the ground. So we look to the street…see nothing. It appeared to have been coming from the sky, and had been getting louder and louder. It sounded NOTHING like a plane. It was too deep, constant, and there were no lights or anything to see in the sky (like a normal aircraft would have). So at this point, we were shitting ourselves because it sounded like something fucked up was about to happen…but nothing does. The sound slowly went away after lasting about 30 seconds, but we felt it until the noise went away completly. Then as soon as the sound went away, all the lights in the parking lot go dim:/ From that point we both said fuck this shit and peaced out. So if any of us disappear you know why lol.
My question is did anyone hear this loud noise?
PS. It was NOT lightning either.

I’m sure it was just rehearsal for 2012…don’t worry.

:rimshot:

aliens bro

i lol’d.

Could have been a military plane, ive once witnessed in the sky this weird ass triangular shaped plane flying low and then it sped away pretty fast. Not aliens dun worry… it was hmm what 3 years ago maybe?..

Or could have been an earthquake or something or you were drunk i dunno lol

Probably Mohammed (peace be upon him) getting mad at all of us for drawing pictures of him the other day.

<3

^^^^^ thanks for making me LOL

coulda been CF18s doing drills for the G8/G20 summits

shrug

SRSLY!

lol

Peace be upon you.

lol you guys are jokes haha

I used to hear this every friday evening, turned out to be people wheeling their trash bins to the back yard :wink:

but that still wouldn’t explain the dimming of the lights… unless it was just coincidence? lol i dunno.

while we’re on the conspiracy topic, me and my friends 2 years ago saw what looked to be 3 airplane’s lights in the sky, but not moving at all. then about a minute later they took off at retarded speed and were gone… :alien: we figured if they were fighter jets they wouldn’t be able to stay completely still for that long, if at all. Then again i know nothing about fighter jets.

i was just going to say the same thing 2012 december or it’s coming early

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

your probably talking about the stealth aircraft which is sick if you actually saw that. It’s either that or a UFO

probably