anyone else in cheektowaga..

hear that crazy loud noise last nite? i live right by the airport and ive gotten used to sleeping through all the planes landing and taking off but i woke up to what sounded like a plane landing on my front lawn in the middle of the night. then all the car alarms in the neighborhood started going off. kinda scared me. anyone?

I didn’t hear anything, but I can usually sleep through stuff like that…or I wasn’t home yet.

I think the aliens are coming.

Actually I was at the track last night so I didn’t hear much of anything, but I usually have trains in my front yard, so I just assume they are making all the noises I hear.

this was prolly around 3am im guessing i didnt look at the clock

oh… i fel asleep by then

theres been some loud ass shit goin on, one day i heard what sounded like thunder or bass, but it was like 4 or 5 hits in a row, each the same volume, and then it would happen again 20 min later

boosted3g and i stook there at the end of the driveway the one day tryin to figure out wtf it was … musta been damn loud whatever it was

terrorists

They’ve changed the approach vectors on the flights. In the past 2 months there have been a few more low flying planes than was normal a few years ago.

i dont see why they bother changing flight paths, i could stand in my driveway and take out a plane any time of the year, weather the planes are high or low

heat seeking rocket launcher = if you can see the plane you can hit it