Lovely day

Well today just started out great, well it kinda started yesterday. My car’s brakes decide yeah now isn’t a good time for me to start working, while I’m driving in light traffic.

Onto today, my roommate wakes me up at 8:45 because he’s letting me borrow his car to get the part I need and also to goto work because I called off yesterday. Well I decided I’m going to stay up and watch movies till 4am. He wakes me up and I’m all woozy and stumbling over stuff and we leave. He says “did you leave my back door open?” I smack myself in the head and say “You’ve gotta be kidding me, wait I didn’t use your back door.” We get closer and the small quarter window is busted out and both the rear passenger and driver and passenger door are unlocked.

I’m not waiting for the police to show up so I can file a police report and go out and look for a master cylinder for my car. Things like this make me just wanna take my headunit out and drive around with a little boom box or no music at all.

wow thats sucks

Wow sorry to hear but you should make a police report…hope your day gets better…:frowning:

I actually just got done talking to the police and they said because its not my car I can’t file the report because I can’t sign that I’ll press charges. I called my roommate and he’s not mad the cd player is gone he just wants to send it in to his insurance company to get the window replaced. My work also called me in like 3 hrs early too. This day is just great.

wow, that sucks. hopefully things turn around for you today

awe…that sucks, I hate days like that…it will get better!!

Damn, sorry to hear, but hey call my cell, I can tell you how to make it that they cannot steal your radio without a ton of frustration…

I have a little trick to it for the nissans, but if i post it and another thief reads it he’ll know what he needs to remove your radio,

hope things get better

Well the day did get sorta better because I got to pick up the master cylinder. Hopefully that’s the only part that I need and I can get my car back on the road.

Chaz it was my roommates car which was a Tracer, but I’m always down for more security.