lowered car friendly alignment shop

Anyone know a shop in GTA closer to brampton that can do the front emd toe for me. Just toe.

Every shop i went to said my car was to low.

i want to go to canalignment as i trust scott but hes booked solid.

You can set it pretty well with a buddy and a tape measure.

Level One in Scarborough. Low car friendly and price was 60 if you bring a friend or two. Danforth and kenndy

Could bring it to my work, Maple Nissan has an alignment rack built into the floor, so no ramps to worry about. I do all mine on there, and my car is pretty low :stuck_out_tongue:

I could probably set up a deal if a few people wanna book appointments.

^^possibly down for group buy alignments lol

I’ll have to take you up on that offer Dan! since it’s closeby too and I think I’m in need of an alignment lol

I need to get an alignment soon aswell

Well, I got mine done with the help of a friend who is also on this site, their alignment setup was lowered car friendly. They were also in richmond hill.

But thanks Danbikes, nice to have a backup.

Glad you’re happy harmit… see you monday

most Mufflerman shops have zero clearance lifts. Thats who does mine.

http://maps.google.ca/maps/place?rlz=1C1CHFX_enCA435CA435&sugexp=chrome,mod%3D9&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=al+tech+alignments&fb=1&gl=ca&hq=al+tech+alignments&hnear=0x89d4cb90d7c63ba5:0x323555502ab4c477,Toronto,+ON&cid=14019091842936933733

Al Tech Automotive, i went there, 60 cash with printout all 4.

+also down for group buy at maple nissan

+1.
a camber/caster bobby measuring tool. and two flat plates and two measuring tapes. (for toe.) and 2 fishing lines and 4 hollow pipes for track.

can alignment