ls1 porsche 944....

:grouphug:
I love seeing all the LS1 swaps.

When I read your initial price quote, my first thought was along these lines. If you’re planning on $10k, you’d best plan on spending $15k, and have $20k budgeted in case things go wrong. At least, that’s the rule with engine swaps as I recall hearing it. They rarely go according to plan, and everybody forgets to budget for all sorts of things that you don’t initially count on.

sounds interesting, Big ED has a nice LS1 for sale :tup:

i already have the engine, well 7/8s of it lol. and yes i am trying to stay optimistic with the 10k but expect to spend more obviously. that 10k isn’t including the break and suspension upgrades that will come with time. this will be a lifelong labor of love that will probably ruin my marriage and destroy my savings and children’s college fund yadda yadda yadda…

:lol: I love watching people argue Porsche facts with MPD :lol:

:picard:

Any Reason why it’s going to be a 2001 vette motor? That was the year where there was an oil consumption problem. Any other year is fine…

98???

Says the child that doesn’t have the foresight to understand why this:

Might be a mistake?

Gonna change it to pushrods when that rotary dies?

Should be fine :gotme:

I wouldn’t run a 98 motor…they have weaker rod bolts if you plan on spinning it up higher with a larger cam…

Im thinking he is running the 01 because he already owns it or so it seems from one of his previous posts.

Is that a callout m5 guy?

I hope it is as he probably has 5 cars that are faster than yours.

A call out of what?

Saying you’re a child? Check.

Saying a tattoo of a rotary engine part just might be a mistake? Check.

Saying the rotary will die at some point? Check.

Saying you’ll LS swap it? Nah, that’s called sarcasm. Not to mention you don’t have the technical ability, and you’ll sell it before then.

:fry:

So that’s you backing down? Seeing as how we’re guys and on a car forum there’s really only two ways to settle how much we dislike eachother. Line up wherever, or come to a fight night (sundays at 11) at my place and get your ginger ass kicked.

In for vids

Hmmm, getting arrested for assault, or getting arrested for street racing. Sounds like a good idea!

Sorry I don’t associate with retards. You have a bit of growing up to do, maybe learn when it’s appropriate to keep your mouth shut. (Like uhhh the majority of the times you open it).

Settle it at dunnville, 3 laps timed, fastest lap wins.