LS1 Tech Find: RX-7

That’s a clean fuckin install, too. There’s a couple FC’s around here but that’s the first FD I’ve seen.

There’s an FD in Buffalo that is swapped and there was one in Rochester last summer. There will be two out in Rochester this summer.

:wtf: Don’t you think the kind of person that would buy a car like this wouldn’t it to a mechanic???

There’s tons of people out there that like swapped/modded cars, but like to pay other people to do all their work for them. Those kinds of people will end up paying pretty high rates to get repairs done on this car at a specialty shop. Even if you were gonna do all the work yourself, there are issues there. How do you know what process the shop went through to swap the motor in there? Like if I bought the car, I simply would not know. On the other hand, If I had a c5 vette, Im fairly confident that with a proper shop manual I could properly diagnose issues that may arise. If were talking about a vette for 25k or a ls1 rx7 for 25k, I would save the future repair hassles and just get the vette.

nice looking car, you know how i feel about it…

:tup: